♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
the roshes ARE better.. but the flyknits dont suck dudes salt levels are just at the max

What salt levels do you keep speaking? Id rock them if im going on vacay and need some comfy shoes while im people watching in the airport...but yall are hyping up some break down kobes.

que?

rosettastone.jpg

Best original nike shoe to drop this year? Okay- your opinion. They still are basic. They aren't 'signature' worthy...nor beast worthy. In a year, they will be forgotton. Might be comfy...might be nice grocery shopping sneakers in a 7 family household...but they are still Forgettable shoes.

this is laughable.

Best original nike shoe to drop this year? Okay- your opinion. They still are basic. They aren't 'signature' worthy...nor beast worthy. In a year, they will be forgotton. Might be comfy...might be nice grocery shopping sneakers in a 7 family household...but they are still Forgettable shoes.

this is laughable.

:rofl: the combo of the notion and the misspelling - in a year, Nike's will be obsoleet

:wow: i didnt even see that post... :smh:

4shoposite - your username attached to the content of your posts makes absolute sense....son what otherreasons do u need to wear ANY pair of kicks than to lounge around?...

Flyknits >>>>>>>>

4shoposite - your username attached to the content of your posts makes absolute sense....son what otherreasons do u need to wear ANY pair of kicks than to lounge around?...
Flyknits >>>>>>>>
Roshes>Flyknits.

Price and comfort wise.

Going sockless>Wearing flyknits.

Thanks for the grammar check. Can always count on NT when you need a paragraph in a Celebrities Rocking Heat thread to be proof read and top flight.

All im saying is that the shoe is basic. To me...the shoe is definitely not classic or a timeless shoe. Its a cool shoe...like I said for what its worth...but its still a basic shoe. You might love the shoe...no knock...but what about the shoe makes it classic? Had it been made in the 90s, sure...basic was ground breaking in the 90s. But now...they just look like some joints i would ask for 11.5 at my local bowling alley. Aint nobody a size 12 and up rocking these and think they doin it.

ps...I created this username in 02...when foams wasn't mainstream like they were last year...point to the 4Sho in front. I liked foams at the time because it was proof that Nike still had outside of the box designs in them. Now they throw out flyknits hoping sheep will call a basic shoe heat.

And thats pretty much my point. They are cool shoes. But they are not heat.

Last edited:
So what exactly is heat?

How many times is this question going to be asked???

Not saying specifically you but every 10 pages someone says "whats heat" then theres a 5 page debate on what heat is or was depending on the era in which people grew up. Heat is what you want it to be whether its a pair of dirty socks or a pair PE's, nothing more nothing less.

How many times is this question going to be asked???
Not saying specifically you but every 10 pages someone says "whats heat" then theres a 5 page debate on what heat is or was depending on the era in which people grew up. Heat is what you want it to be whether its a pair of dirty socks or a pair PE's, nothing more nothing less.
And I completely agree with that. I was basically asking it to these people that are so quick to trash something or to deem it not heat.

Flyknits >>>>>>>>

I can't be the only one who sees Flyknits as regular ol' running shoes. My pops, myself and hundreds of millions have been sporting running shoes casually. I just can't fathom why Kanye sporting runners is a big deal. You could just as easily swap Flyknit with Shox, Air Max, Free, etc...

Them joints are horrible.
And they had the audacity to put them joints in a display case and showcase them like some sort of "art"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom