♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by irie

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Yelawolf Sneaker Watch Interview:

that was painful to watch�

Not every celebrity who comes through our offices is a sneakerhead. We try to find the smallest thing remotely sneaker related and try to have a conversation with them about it. In this case he spoke about skating in Jay's. Yelawolf also isn't the most interesting person in the world to listen to.

Nicekicks put up my pic of Mac Miller that I put on here a few pages ago... I took it at one of his concerts.. dope
pimp.gif

dudes on here expect celebrities to be sneakerheads, lol. they get mad or look down on celebrities when they dont know their shoes.
if u claim to be a sneakerhead celeb like chris brown and bow wow and dont know ur %$$$ bout jordans thats one thing,
but God forbid youre a celibrity rocking something cuz u like it, not because its "heat"...
Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

jcole-456-01-100511.jpg

Son might want slimmer pants.
?
only saying this cuz I dont see whats wrong with jeans.
they look normal to me, not a fitted look but not OD baggy like ross wears.
ppl worry way to much what celebs rock. how is their outfit affecting ur life?? lol
this thread never seizes to amaze me ...

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

dudes on here expect celebrities to be sneakerheads, lol. they get mad or look down on celebrities when they dont know their shoes.
if u claim to be a sneakerhead celeb like chris brown and bow wow and dont know ur %$$$ bout jordans thats one thing,
but God forbid youre a celibrity rocking something cuz u like it, not because its "heat"...

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

jcole-456-01-100511.jpg

?
ppl worry way to much what celebs rock. how is their outfit affecting ur life?? lol

I never said it did... I just feel that they look weird on him in the second shot because the leg opening is pretty wide, making them look stupid when tucked behind his V's. All in my opinion of course fam. Slimmer =/= his current pants are baggy.

When I think of T.I., I automatically think of sunglasses.  Dude is always rocking ill ones.

Ti Deff keep some hot sunglasses on. Anyone kno what sunglasses he is wearing with that strivers row jean jacket???

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

?

I never said it did... I just feel that they look weird on him in the second shot because the leg opening is pretty wide, making them look stupid when tucked behind his V's. All in my opinion of course fam. Slimmer =/= his current pants are baggy.
oh ok. i know what u mean,
ive been having that problem lately, im looking for some new jeans and most of them are on some jim jones steez,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom