♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hate seeing dudes in a dingy white tank top, Jordan or Nike shorts, and matching slides....

...with dingy white or ashy black socks
Damn man, that's like the summer time post up on the porch, or chill in the crib playing 2k fit
laugh.gif

We can't be on point all the times.
i get that

but why do dudes wear this fit to the beach? 

mean.gif

Last edited:
Those dark brown 750s are lookin pretty clean there and I don't really care for that model.

Those 750s got the Lanvin silhouette

People won't admit it but, Adidas has been more innovative than Nike, for a few years.

Nike is just recycling old midsoles, materials, hybridtizing everything, living off retros.

Adidas, in my opinion, has offered a lot of new concepts.

I love Nike just as much as most but man, they've been in the doldrums. Look at Kyrie's shoe, Revis' and Victor Cruz's (I mean Kanye Cruz*) :lol: :rofl: :x

People won't admit it but, Adidas has been more innovative than Nike, for a few years.

Nike is just recycling old midsoles, materials, hybridtizing everything, living off retros.

I love Nike just as much as most but man, they've been in the doldrums. Look at Kyrie's shoe, Revis' and Victor Cruz's (I mean Kanye Cruz*) :lol: :rofl: :x

One of the few times I agree with you.

On point. Nike so damn lazy now man. Just putting together mashups of old shoes, and selling it like its new and innovative. Slap some flywire on there...and voila

Victor Cruz's sigs are such slurp job. Like you know he went to R&D talking asking if his shoes could look like yeezy's and they were all like :rolleyes

True

Wonder what they'll do with Harden

I despise what Nike has become in the past decade but Adidas (in the past decade too) is just as bad if not worse. Their 'technology' is the same as Nike's with their own branding/marketing spin. Their 'original' product like the Adidas One and their recently released Springblade haven't been successful. Their derivative product (inspired by Nike) on the other hand has been somewhat successful - Boost, Kanye, Rose. You're giving Adidas far too much credit my man.

I will agree that the Nike signature product has been trash though, but the signature athletes should take part of the blame too. Kyrie, Darrelle, Irving, etc... should sit down with a designer and give them an idea or theme. I'm willing to bet that they just say that they want their shoe to look like ______ (insert a Nike or Jordan retro) here and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom