♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see what some of y'all mean about sudeiki trying hard. It's more so age based opinion. Check it, if I, a 22 year old went to campus wearing what sudeiki is wearing I would be seen as trying too hard. It would look corny. A button down zip up hoodie and some jays? Lol Because that's just not how most 22 year olds dress. If sudeikis wore what wale or myself would wear (streetwear) then he would be looked at as trying to hard as well because that's now how most middle aged men dress. It's all perception and what's common around you

Last edited:
Anytime I see someone rocking the "curly fry lace job" with cardigans or any somewhat dress gear that's a fail.
That dude the biggest violator of that.
:x

Last edited:
Anytime I see someone rocking the "curly fry lace job" with cardigans or any somewhat dress gear that's a fail.
That dude the biggest violator of that.
sick.gif
You just insulted the UK.

Cardigans and sneakers has been a thing there since forever.

Thats true but cardigans and am1s...90s...nbs...etc is different than cardigans and foamposites...brons...xvs etc

Thats true but cardigans and am1s...90s...nbs...etc is different than cardigans and foamposites...brons...xvs etc
True. I stay watching english films so any chance I can get away with a cardigan and AM 90s to "dress up", I take it.

You just insulted the UK.

Cardigans and sneakers has been a thing there since forever.
Bruh, I'm talkin about the trifecta involving untied with laces everywhere look. :lol:
It can get a pass with certain looks but not with the I'm going to Ruth Chris date gear on.

Bruh, I'm talkin about the trifecta involving untied with laces everywhere look.
laugh.gif

It can get a pass with certain looks but not with the I'm going to Ruth Chris date gear on.
ohhh.

I agree with that. too many grown men walking around with their laces like that...fads, man. Fads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom