♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry lo in the Metallica fear of God :nthat:

First Kanye and don c making you old cats hop back on Jay's
Now Jerry lo getting everyone into rock, Kanye really keeps a group of trendsetters around :nthat: plus it's good for these unknown bands to get more shine

Juicy j was rockin the heavy metal band t-shirts years ago. These dudes late. Lol

those wallies that kanye are rockin go hard but not cuz kanye got them but that color is dope... i need a pair.. i rock the black leathers everyday at work

that picture of ye pretty much sums up why the 750 boost were criticized .

simply put, theyre too weird for jeans.

you either gotta tuck your jeans completely in the shoes/wear skinny jeans with em, pull your jeans over the entire shoe (which covers too much of the design for my personal taste), or do whatever that craziness is up there.

theyre not BAD looking, they just don't work. same as the mags.

that picture of ye pretty much sums up why the 750 boost were criticized .

simply put, theyre too weird for jeans.

you either gotta tuck your jeans completely in the shoes/wear skinny jeans with em, pull your jeans over the entire shoe (which covers too much of the design for my personal taste), or do whatever that craziness is up there.

theyre not BAD looking, they just don't work. same as the mags.

In before these stans act like cutting your inseams to make them wider wasnt done in the mid to late 90s by ravers, eses and when Harley boots and morrissey were in.

Those are actually zippers on kanye wests pants but i c wat u r saying

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom