♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not saying metalica is bad but i dont think kanye really drives around listening to enter sandman yknow.
And i doubt beiber listens to iron maiden.

I think these cats just wear em for wat they are.

Only band t shirts i have is nirvana but i actually like them alot.

Jerry lo in the Metallica fear of God :nthat:

First Kanye and don c making you old cats hop back on Jay's
Now Jerry lo getting everyone into rock, Kanye really keeps a group of trendsetters around :nthat: plus it's good for these unknown bands to get more shine

Jerry lo in the Metallica fear of God
nthat.gif

Now Jerry lo getting everyone into rock, Kanye really keeps a group of trendsetters around
nthat.gif
plus it's good for these unknown bands to get more shine
"unknown bands" 

sick.gif
mean.gif

Jerry lo in the Metallica fear of God :nthat:

Now Jerry lo getting everyone into rock, Kanye really keeps a group of trendsetters around :nthat: plus it's good for these unknown bands to get more shine
you just heard a metallica song? 
bieber did it better? 

cant take you serious anymore dog, am disappoint  

I grew up listening to Jay z and New York hip hop my musical taste been messed up since birth I'm finally snapping out of it
you sound so inexperienced and hypebeastish it's astounding...

Jerry Lorenzo putting people on rock band tees is like saying Wale put people on foams.

Certain people need guidance to realize what's in and some people are visionaries

Last edited:
In for the wale debate coming...

He DID HELP Popularize foamposites

Wale definitely is the main one responsible for the popularization of Foamposties :smh:

Foamposites were mainly a Baltimore/DC thing. It's crazy now that the style is GLOBAL. I don't think anybody around here wears em like that anymore :lol:

Hate the fact that regional style has died smh. At least New Balance 990 & 993 are still regional.

Wale gets a lot of hate... He's one of the real sneaker celebrities of this era. A lot of folks didn't hear about em until he went mainstream, and thought he was new to the sneaker thing.

He didn't put folks on to foams, but he made em a lot more popular than they would have been.

Wale definitely is the main one responsible for the popularization of Foamposties :smh:

Foamposites were mainly a Baltimore/DC thing. It's crazy now that the style is GLOBAL. I don't think anybody around here wears em like that anymore :lol:

Hate the fact that regional style has died smh. At least New Balance 990 & 993 are still regional.

Facts. I put it on everything I never seen nobody rock foams effectively till wale. The first time I saw a pair in person it was my coworker, he wore like a size 13 and he had them joints laced up so tight :x so you can imagine what that looked like[emoji]127820[/emoji][emoji]127820[/emoji][emoji]127820[/emoji], needless to say I was like man these things are trash :lol:

And word s dubl s dubl he been on sneaks wayyyy back. His collection is probably nuts

Im not saying he didnt...but wat foamposites did he wear that made people notice them.

I remember he kinda put da boots on cuz he had that song
And he always showed alotta love to the tim duncans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom