♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Smith wearing Georgetown Air Jordan XI lows

I don't wear Jordan's. I'm saying there's a reason why Jordan's since 2007 have gone up like 30-60$. Name another product in the same time period with around the same original price that's gone up like Jordan's. I can't. I'm telling u that's when the sneaker game went nuts and resellers realized they could make bread. More pairs were sold and I noticed Jordan's became a status symbol. A big part of it was rap/hip hop culture.

I don't wear Jordan's. I'm saying there's a reason why Jordan's since 2007 have gone up like 30-60$. Name another product in the same time period with around the same original price that's gone up like Jordan's. I can't. I'm telling u that's when the sneaker game went nuts and resellers realized they could make bread. More pairs were sold and I noticed Jordan's became a status symbol. A big part of it was rap/hip hop culture.
it's always been a big part of rap/hip-hop

I give kanye credit for hyping up jordan 1's, I watched plenty of 01 breds and royals go for less than $200 before 2010.

I never have and never will pay more than $250 for one pair of basketball sneakers. If I strike out so what, they're just shoes.

If I'm spending $300+ for shoes they're margiela, Gucci, LV etc...to hell with a basketball shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom