♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

trinidasd has the most heat of any celeb if u ask me. can tell he was in it before he had money and monye just enabled him to get crazy stuff.
Wale, Fat Joe, Greg Street, Clark Kent, College Dropout Era Kanye.
ZZactly. Trinidad James is just a hypebeast with ridiculous look-at-me-! fits.

I read Dwight left Adidas and is signing a shoe deal with a Chinese company.

XXL Joe

Pre Amber Wiz

Cancelled talk show host

Jumpman Boi

Not in Foams Wale

Emo Budden

Pre Zen Melo

Last edited:
Wale, Fat Joe, Greg Street, Clark Kent, College Dropout Era Kanye.
i phrased that poorly. i meant out of normal non-known sneakerhead celebs. greg street, clark kent, mayor, even fat joe comparisons are unfair theyve been at this for 15+ years. it would be hard for ANYone to even compare to those guys with multiple one of ones and one of sub 20 pairs. never seen kanyes collection or anything from it. and i agree trinidad james' outfits are terrible but his shoe game is on point he does have some legitimate heat

wale has a lot of heat. but trinidad has gems. some really hard to find sneakers. 

Last edited:

Kanye was right. Only reason why retro jordans are so popular today is because of two people, him and Don C. 
nthat.gif
Maybe why they are "popular" for some of the younger guys in the game.  

For me and most people I know, we buy retros because we remember when Michael wore them.  Me and my friends are older, so we remember MJ wearing them in his playing days but were in grade school and couldn't grab each release we wanted when they dropped.  Now that we are out of college and in our careers we have the means and ability to grab all the shoes we wanted when we were young but couldn't have.  It's like going back and reliving those moments with each pair.  

I still think retros would move pretty well even if Kanye and Don C. weren't around.        

Last edited:
i think ur both wrong. i think retros since about 2009 have been popular because rappers wear them. its like a culture necessity

Wat lol

Jordans been popular 4ever.

People were literally dying for them wen kanye west was a child

i think ur both wrong. i think retros since about 2009 have been popular because rappers wear them. its like a culture necessity

Man, stop letting these celebrities dictate your taste. When Jordan retired in '93, we had a wave of retros in 94 and 95. When he retired in 99? We had another wave of retros. Peak retro years were 99-2006... Don't discount people who have their own style. All these rappers do is go to flight club or sneaker exchange events. Wale had Ato Matsumoto sneakers, co.jp, sbs, etc. because he was on it before the rhymes. Listeb to the lyrics man. Wale has euro edition air maxes too. Why do you think most celebrities require a stylist? They don't know fashion or, how to be themselves.

For reference, I'm 27 years old. Wale, Trinidad, etc. Are older than me. My First retros? Metallic 1's in 2001. But, I indeed watched Jordan in the 90s too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom