♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the record, i never said future fell off... just that he ain't the most in demand for hooks on every song like he was a year + ago... one, cuz of thugger and quan, and two, cuz eventually it's hard to be taken serious after doing too many soft duets...

i understand chasing after pop appeal with soft joints, just over time he's sounded a lot different than his old hard as hell joints like "same damn time" and "tony montana" (which he ain't been doing as much, or at least they ain't reached the charts like they used to)...

doing joints for the ladies is necessary, but doing that too much just seems to spell trouble for a lot of cats...

very few have mastered the ability to keep doing both and stay relevant for long... they usually have to go one way or the other eventually (and fame with the nicely cushioned lifestyle for a prolonged period of time softens you, and if you try to keep talking grimey it gets to the point where people don't believe you, lol)...

it was even kinda wild to me to think that while pharrell had such a huge, corny white people anthem like "happy" this year, he also simultaneously had another hit talking about moving dope... :lol:

Which, ironically, was a Future single, and a big one, from this very year.

And you really typed the words "corny white people"?

:lol:

Last edited:

Which, ironically, was a Future single, and a big one, from this very year.

And you really typed the words "corny white people"?

:lol:

yeah, i know... of course... it's my job to know... which is also a mad soft joint for him compared to his usual hard joints where he's screaming and yelling all turrible sounding on the hook... :lol:

and yes, i did... you don't know the meaning of "corny white people" until you DJ some of the big money weddings i've done this year (not my usual job of choice, but i can't turn down the big paying ones)...

"happy" is the corny white people anthem of the year... :lol:

Irony and contradiction EVERYWHERE :lol:

But thank you for telling us so much about yourself while talking about Future.

Last edited:
props on bringing out bris brown, august and kid ink last and jeremiah last night tho.... Ursher can preform i aint eeem mad seems like hes got a ****-eating grin all the time.. lol..

yeah, i know... of course... it's my job to know... which is also a mad soft joint for him compared to his usual hard joints where he's screaming and yelling all turrible sounding on the hook...
laugh.gif

and yes, i did... you don't know the meaning of "corny white people" until you DJ some of the big money weddings i've done this year (not my usual job of choice, but i can't turn down the big paying ones)...

"happy" is the corny white people anthem of the year...
laugh.gif
racist bro.

But, but, they're 10k, and even though I didn't know what the Back to the Future franchise was....they're heat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom