♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Future fell off? He used to be on a lot of singles. He's not these days

he used to be the go to guy for hooks for a min (with his out of key singing *****, lol)...

now young thugger has replaced him... :lol:

what's good with that vision street wear crew neck he's wearing tho? i know he ain't cool enough to have a vintage joint... did they relaunch too? :nerd:

Future ain't dirty sprite anymore. (Monster is showing signs of the old future though)

Despite what thug being...questionable, he is crazy talented.

"Danny Glover" has been the most hype track in the club all year... the turn up is SO real when i drop that at 1:45am when everyone is faded in the club... :lol:

:x (in a good way)

idc how gay or weird thugger is

dude is entertainment

Last edited:
he quit that syrup bs?

:lol: I meant his mixtape dirty sprite. I used to promote in clubs and we'd had future when he was tryna come up and being introduced in circles as Rocko's little brother. Dirty Sprite was so raw when he first dropped it and it was all over the streets. True Story, Astronaut Status, Streets Calling...he owned Atlanta

...and then Turn out the lights dropped :smh: and he's been commercial since. Never got back to those dirty sprite days :smh:

"Danny Glover" has been the most hype track in the club all year... the turn up is SO real when i drop that at 1:45am when everyone is faded in the club... :lol:

"All of my cups are muddy, I **** my ******* buddies, I just want nut like buddy, all of my ******* buddies. Panamera with the tinted roof!"

Thug got hits man. Everything he's touching is a hit. I bump that thug and migos freestyle at the most ignorant levels :nthat:

:x (in a good way)

idc how gay or weird thugger is

dude is entertainment

who knows for sure what his sexuality is, but one thing's for sure... he is winning, stacking mega paper, and keeps the controversy and his name out there with the constant trolling he def intentionally does (calling rich homie quan his "bay" or "hubbie", for example, LOL)...

it's very interesting to watch, cuz despite the severe homophobia within hip hop (just read the comments on his IG pix), everybody is embracing him... like even DJ Drama, and cats who you know normally would never cosign or collab with a gay rapper...

at the end of the day, money talks... and he's the current cash cow... and the constant talk of his sexuality is only making him more popular...

:lol: I meant his mixtape dirty sprite. I used to promote in clubs and we'd had future when he was tryna come up and being introduced in circles as Rocko's little brother. Dirty Sprite was so raw when he first dropped it and it was all over the streets. True Story, Astronaut Status, Streets Calling...he owned Atlanta

...and then Turn out the lights dropped :smh: and he's been commercial since. Never got back to those dirty sprite days :smh:

it's funny how drake wouldn't even be in the video for "tony montana", and when future said something, drake made a sorta subliminal tweet dissing him, something like "throw 'em a bone and they want a steak"...

now lately there's a song where i think i heard drake say something like they might make an album together... :lol:

tellin' ya, money talks... future blew up and all of the sudden cash money / young money acted like they loved him and wanted him on the team... :lol:

I've met thug once as well and he's a chilled dude. He didn't give off the fruity vibe but I couldn't really tell because I was high :lol: I know some chick that's messed with him and they say that it's all a shtick as well but like what's been stated it doesn't matter, he makes really catchy music.

it's funny how drake wouldn't even be in the video for "tony montana", and when future said something, drake made a sorta subliminal tweet dissing him, something like "throw 'em a bone and they want a steak"...

now lately there's a song where i think i heard drake say something like they might make an album together... :lol:

tellin' ya, money talks... future blew up and all of the sudden cash money / young money acted like they loved him and wanted him on the team... :lol:

Yeah future caught feelings when Drake didn't show up to the remix vid but Future tried to market himself to the mainstream masses to hard. The thing is Drake is in Atlanta a lot and jumps on a lot of things that are bubbling in Atlanta before the masses get on it (Migos "Versace"ring a bell, Wiz tried to do the same with "Dem boys" and the hol-up dance) he didn't get a chance to kind of patent his sound before he started doing duets with Rihanna and hooks for Rich gang. That's how Rich Homie basically came up off of sounding like future. Those street anthems future stopped doing for a while, quan came in and filled the void and quan is just a copy cat. Thug is real unique, even with his adlibs. So much so Wayne is trying to sound like him

....sorry for the wall of texts. This is why I stay out the music section :lol:

Yeah future caught feelings when Drake didn't show up to the remix vid but Future tried to market himself to the mainstream masses to hard. The thing is Drake is in Atlanta a lot and jumps on a lot of things that are bubbling in Atlanta before the masses get on it (Migos "Versace"ring a bell, Wiz tried to do the same with "Dem boys" and the hol-up dance) he didn't get a chance to kind of patent his sound before he started doing duets with Rihanna and hooks for Rich gang. That's how Rich Homie basically came up off of sounding like future. Those street anthems future stopped doing for a while, quan came in and filled the void and quan is just a copy cat. Thug is real unique, even with his adlibs. So much so Wayne is trying to sound like him

....sorry for the wall of texts. This is why I stay out the music section :lol:

last 2 songs w/ wayne & thug i cant tell them apart

laugh.gif
I meant his mixtape dirty sprite. I used to promote in clubs and we'd had future when he was tryna come up and being introduced in circles as Rocko's little brother. Dirty Sprite was so raw when he first dropped it and it was all over the streets. True Story, Astronaut Status, Streets Calling...he owned Atlanta

...and then Turn out the lights dropped
mean.gif
and he's been commercial since. Never got back to those dirty sprite days
mean.gif

now lately there's a song where i think i heard drake say something like they might make an album together...
laugh.gif

tellin' ya, money talks... future blew up and all of the sudden cash money / young money acted like they loved him and wanted him on the team...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i remember that 

I bump that thug and migos freestyle at the most ignorant levels :nthat:

"I'm going as far as the starsss, you afraid of heights
The sky is my limit, gone!"

:x :smokin

To get slightly back on topic:

Thugger in black RT Force Mids

B01KHh9IgAAGWfp.jpg

Last edited:

yeah, future shoulda learned from plies or ja rule, when you start all this corny RnB singing / rapping to the ladies crap on every song, when you started as a thug rapper, it only leads to your demise... :lol:

i knew when every new song plies had out he was talking 'bout "putting my mayonnaise in your salad", he was out of steam... and everything he's tried since has flopped.

future out here doing duets, it's like, what's next? a duet with adele or celine dion? :rofl:

and yeah, i thought OJ the juiceman's adlibs were mad wild and animated sounding... would be hilarious to hear him and thugger on the same track, going back and forth on the adlibs... :rofl:

another thug track thats dope is "I Just Might" ...joint has the audi rockin in the morning enroute 2 wk

^Dulles Airport... know it well....
yeah, future shoulda learned from plies or ja rule, when you start all this corny RnB singing / rapping to the ladies crap on every song, when you started as a thug rapper, it only leads to your demise...
laugh.gif

i knew when every new song plies had out he was talking 'bout "putting my mayonnaise in your salad", he was out of steam... and everything he's tried since has flopped.

future out here doing duets, it's like, what's next? a duet with adele or celine dion?
roll.gif

and yeah, i thought OJ the juiceman's adlibs were mad wild and animated sounding... would be hilarious to hear him and thugger on the same track, going back and forth on the adlibs...
roll.gif
And you should learn it leads to more money bruh. Gangstas dont buy records, females do.

for the record, i never said future fell off... just that he ain't the most in demand for hooks on every song like he was a year + ago... one, cuz of thugger and quan, and two, cuz eventually it's hard to be taken serious after doing too many soft duets...

i understand chasing after pop appeal with soft joints, just over time he's sounded a lot different than his old hard as hell joints like "same damn time" and "tony montana" (which he ain't been doing as much, or at least they ain't reached the charts like they used to)...

doing joints for the ladies is necessary, but doing that too much just seems to spell trouble for a lot of cats...

very few have mastered the ability to keep doing both and stay relevant for long... they usually have to go one way or the other eventually (and fame with the nicely cushioned lifestyle for a prolonged period of time softens you, and if you try to keep talking grimey it gets to the point where people don't believe you, lol)...

it was even kinda wild to me to think that while pharrell had such a huge, corny white people anthem like "happy" this year, he also simultaneously had another hit talking about moving dope... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom