♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sudeikis with a clean fit here.

13 pissed on him that night....them psny's are filthy

I wanna like air forces but all the pairs I've had have felt weird.

I think its the really fat midsole

yup fat midsole and just big overall

yes i used to own forces 10+ years ago.

I guess they were popular enough back then for you to ignore what you didn't like about them?

:lol:

I was a young kid, i liked all white shoes and nikes. what do you want from me :lol:

that was the last time i copped or wore em. I had 2 pairs of the all white lows and the low white with the denim swoosh.

:smh: psny 1s are wack. same BS that ppl have been complaining about with retro 1s for years. all of a sudden theres so much retro 1 hype now :lol:

Don't even know what those jordans are but they're ugly. All regular iv colorways > those.

damn i didnt realize shane larkin was that short. dude is definitely shorter than 5'11.

ive always liked the look of AF1s, but theyre just too heavy for my liking.

PSNY 1's are NOT worth anywhere near what people are asking for them. limited or not

bred/royal/shadow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>those and its not even close

Never stopped rocking with forces. always liked lows and mids more than highs. mids with shorts, lows with jeans and pants. highs were always awkward to wear. I still scoop some of the iller styles of them, but I prefer the others. Cant go wrong with jewel mids papi

the rest of his fit is so clean the footwear don't matter. He woukda been good with the Floyd boots :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom