♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own both and rock flannels with mine (no over sized tee) but kanye made that look hot for those who didn't know. I was rocking my farmer brown shirts with CDP 18's years ago and no one gave a ****. 1's look best with casual clothes and a farmer brown is as casual as it gets so I guess that's why everyone is emulating that style but you have to give credit to the skateboarders and the grunge cats who really made that look stylish. 'Ye just hopped on it and truth be told he got all that from Don C

Black/red's or Royals or Shadows with a bomber jacket though >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Cats from the 80s-90s in the grunge era was rocking them flannels and the jordan 6s. Remember cats out there in the electro music scene rocking the skinnies before it became mainstream. 1s were dope back then and grunge cats and skater dawgs were rocking them. Now all these cats trying to act like this new. Cats don't understand.

When you wear a pair of whites for the first time and the laces are damn near glowing :wow: :smokin :wow:

Wen u open the car door in the hood and get out wit dat crspy pair

Not a huge fan of Forces, but the mids were my favorite. Always thought the highs were :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom