♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

let it all out big dog. 
nvm

RobParker.png

Curren$y dressed wiz. Dude was all into chucks until spitta took him into the transformation chamber known as Flight club

2005-2011 was a dark time for the DMV
I love the hate from u people. Yall be hating on your own damn area then wonder why nobody respects us. SMH

You talking about respect but you reported my post. Snitching and complaining about someone's post is worse than Wale's tacky fits :lol:

And I don't know anyone in the DMV area that listens or respects Wale since he released Attention Defecit. I know a few broads that like his music but say he's too emotional and always crying. Dark skinned Drake with all that femininity

Last edited:
Strictly old Wiz catalogues. If you compare Wiz and Spitta post How Fly days it's crazy to see how they diverged and Spitta stayed low key but is still doing his thing :smokin Wiz is big but I feel like he sold out so hard, but Spitta said that's how Wiz wanted to get on. Respect to both guys though.

Spitta said it best, "In the end we'll compare moves and see who's the smartest" 8)

Last edited:
Spitta getting that underground money and still staying true to his music. Went to his concert a couple months back and it was amazing. I was so blazed :smokin

My boy got Spitta to sign his white cement 3's.

Meanwhile Wiz tryna email kanye for advice on how to get over amber...

Spitta getting that underground money and still staying true to his music. Went to his concert a couple months back and it was amazing. I was so blazed :smokin

My boy got Spitta to sign his white cement 3's.

Meanwhile Wiz tryna email kanye for advice on how to get over amber...

Man, dude was so smart for leaving Young Money :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom