♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this clown?

yea Terrance was cleaned, but they've shown backstage at 106 too many times to keep the illusion. mad gear is sent to these guys and then the stylists go through it. so the hits or misses fall on the stylists, these guys are basically just another face on the catwalk. bow wow said he keeps his stuff? Dont know the truth to that. whenever he shows travel vids with kicks, they;re all GR stuff, nothing major. TJ stayed in yeezys and galaxy foams and new js at any time. I can see nike/jb like nahhh run that back papi
What is nike going to do with Terrence J or Bow Wow's worn shoes? Unless they're trying to turn a profit off some nds potentially creased kicks, I think they can spare a pair or two to a show host acting as a walking billboard.

yea Terrance was cleaned, but they've shown backstage at 106 too many times to keep the illusion. mad gear is sent to these guys and then the stylists go through it. so the hits or misses fall on the stylists, these guys are basically just another face on the catwalk. bow wow said he keeps his stuff? Dont know the truth to that. whenever he shows travel vids with kicks, they;re all GR stuff, nothing major. TJ stayed in yeezys and galaxy foams and new js at any time. I can see nike/jb like nahhh run that back papi
My friend interned at Nike Corporate this summer and they send people TONS of free stuff all the time. They would NOT ask for it back. Its Nike bros, they aint renting shoes out. 
laugh.gif

My friend interned at Nike Corporate this summer and they send people TONS of free stuff all the time. They would NOT ask for it back. Its Nike bros, they aint renting shoes out. :lol:  

:rofl:

didnt think dude was serious with that comment... i hope not

My friend interned at Nike Corporate this summer and they send people TONS of free stuff all the time. They would NOT ask for it back. Its Nike bros, they aint renting shoes out. :lol:  

:rofl:

didnt think dude was serious with that comment... i hope not

lol i was talking **** fellas. but i mean they dont let guys keep wear test kicks. but regardless of that, what I was alluding to was, nike gives the kicks to BET, not the person that wears it. So they don't own the stuff unless 106 says they can have it. Still, when we see the guys out they have the same **** you have on.

Someone posted a video a while back with Terrance J talking about his wardrobe and kicks while on 106 n park... I think he said the stuff wasn't given to him, it was for use on 106 n park, but he'd keep it if he wanted or something.

What is nike going to do with Terrence J or Bow Wow's worn shoes? Unless they're trying to turn a profit off some nds potentially creased kicks, I think they can spare a pair or two to a show host acting as a walking billboard.
These dudes don't know.

TJ and Bow and AJ get to keep all the stuff they wear, but a lot of times them dudes just give it back to the stylist and the stylist be having all the dope stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom