♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the nautica coming back.
Those challenge sailing jackets 90s wu tang clan type wit the hoodie under the collar.
Nautica played itself the minute they changed their sailboat logo.  Take it back to the essence in some sort of "retro" line and I think they'd make a killing.  I certainly know I'd be intrigued.  Nautica had a good run in the '90's, particularly in the middle, as they stood tall as one of the big-3 alongside 'Lo and Hilfiger.  As a matter of fact, for a time there, it was my favorite.    

Last edited:
Dat sailboat logo :smokin

Guarantee somebody had one of these and a pair of eastlands or eurohikers or air max looool

My joint is reversable too. Navy and dark green....

That magenta and teal jacket is INSANE. You throw some aqua 8's on with those, butta!

The plaid stuff is dope to me. I mean its like a flash back to the older days when grunge dudes was rocking the flannel and hip hop cats were too scared to rock the flannel like the grunge cats. Back when Cobain was the main cat. Kanye does some things that inspire me, but I don't take inspiration from everything he rocks. Just every other thing he rocks. The plaid joints is cool, but not worth 600 dollars, but its mad dope to see the urban cats who sing rocking it like the old grunge cats. Its Dope. I don't get the high end stuff when I can rock the same Dope stuff from UO or from AA. Same stuff. Too many cats dropping too much money to still look like non street cats

Last edited:
That Ye fit is flames IMO.

I'm biased of course though because I'm a big fan of the minimalistic look.
Those SLP biker knee zip jeans are so whack IMO. Zara is even lamer for biting.
Yeah, Zara bites EVERYTHING that is big in the high-end world.

They pride themselves in that two-week turn around time (or however long it takes for them to pump out blatant copies
laugh.gif
).

Last edited:
I just can't mess with the boots Ye has on. Never can go wrong with a hoody, tee and jeans though...

That Ye fit is flames IMO.

I'm biased of course though because I'm a big fan of the minimalistic look.

Yeah, Zara bites EVERYTHING that is big in the high-end world.

They pride themselves in that two-week turn around time (or however long it takes for them to pump out blatant copies
laugh.gif
).
Dudes out here rocking Michael Jackson pants tho?

Charlamagne and Envy been hypebeast. 
this

i remember an interview that charlamagne gave saying he didnt like recent jordans cause "everybody be having them, i like designer shoes that no one is gonna have" iirc....like dude you only wearing that stuff cause you see all these rappers wearing that stuff...you a hype.

every time i see him in recent releases, all i can think of is that "hee haaww" donkey sound

this

i remember an interview that charlamagne gave saying he didnt like recent jordans cause "everybody be having them, i like designer shoes that no one is gonna have" iirc....like dude you only wearing that stuff cause you see all these rappers wearing that stuff...you a hype.

every time i see him in recent releases, all i can think of is that "hee haaww" donkey sound
roll.gif

I'm crying at that "hee haw."
rufeee-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
RIP to a real one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom