♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious what brand is it?
I think someone mentioned something like "Fear of God"?
Yeah that's the brand, Fear of God LA.

That shirt is like $300 +.

sick.gif

Last edited:
Plaid is the most stylish thing on the planet IMO. Tyga and Kylie's shirts are dope, those will never go out of style but like b fresco b fresco it's in with the celeb crowd and then those 1/4th sleeve joints are just atrocious

Last edited:
Yeah that's him, looking bored as hell :lol:

Just caught that Wale is rocking Streetballs :pimp:

Last edited:
said a couple times a couple pages ago that the shirt is by fear of god. they make 2 diff ones (of the short sleeved). i wouldn't personally drop that much on it tho. like the look a lot, but only unbuttoned, or def not buttoned to the top... buttoning up to the top looks turrible with the sleeves that short, imo.

i dig what Jerry Lorenzo is doing with the brand tho, as he borrows a lot from early 90's grunge fashion, and that's the inspiration for a lot of what we're seeing these days... the 90's in general are retro now... it's crazy, cuz lately, even in music, these new RnB cats are remaking 90's classics like "doin' it" and "candy rain", and they're not even old enough to remember those songs when they came out... :lol:

those chelsea boots Ye's wearing are so freaking turrible. :x in fact, that whole fit is ugly AF...

that breakfast club find tho, SC kid SC kid ... :pimp: that's exactly his inspiration for that piece, as he stated in that GQ interview.

Last edited:
said a couple times a couple pages ago that the shirt is by fear of god. they make 2 diff ones (of the short sleeved). i wouldn't personally drop that much on it tho. like the look a lot, but only unbuttoned, or def not buttoned to the top... buttoning up to the top looks turrible with the sleeves that short, imo.

i dig what Jerry Lorenzo is doing with the brand tho, as he borrows a lot from early 90's grunge fashion, and that's the inspiration for a lot of what we're seeing these days... the 90's in general are retro now... it's crazy, cuz lately, even in music, these new RnB cats are remaking 90's classics like "doin' it" and "candy rain", and they're not even old enough to remember those songs when they came out... :lol:

those chelsea boots Ye's wearing are so freaking turrible. :x in fact, that whole fit is ugly AF...

that breakfast club find tho, SC kid SC kid ... :pimp: that's exactly his inspiration for that piece, as he stated in that GQ interview.

That's why I don't like this whole plaid button up craze amongst the celebs. I've mentioned a lot that the grunge '94 nirvana era was a really cool look for fashion and now that these no personality celebs are on the bandwagon it's making it hard for the people who were into that fashion already to stand out. Like we already let them take Air Jordan's from us, now they want our farmer brown shirts too :smh:

Cant wait till the early 2000 is retro.

Headbands, sweatbands, velour suits 2 sizes too big, throwbacks, sagging :wow: it was so special

Last edited:
Had a nightmare about plaid shirts, was in a store and thats all they sold, plaid everywhere, in the bathrooms, on the ceilings, make it stop

that's exactly his inspiration for that piece, as he stated in that GQ interview.

Thats awesome lol

Dudes talkin ish about the shirt smh

Dat shirt aint hurt nobody |I

Last edited:
Not me. I'd rock the tartan, or blackwatch, and many other plaids for that matter without hesitation. Personally the sleeves are a bit short on this "fear of God" version, but the print itself is DOPE. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom