♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

What kind of bike is Chubb ridin'? That thang sittin' on 24's.

Nate ain't garbage either though lol I'm not saying he's kobe but he is a cool role player

HES NICE

Last edited:
Nate ain't garbage either though lol I'm not saying he's kobe but he is a cool role player

HES NICE
TO EACH HIS OWN I GUESS

I GREW UP WATCHING ROLE PLAYERS LIKE SCOTTIE PIPPEN, NICK VAN EXEL, DAN MARLEJE (SP LOL), AND KOBE BRYANT.

AINT NOTHING WRONG W BEING A LAKER FAN MAN

IM A FAN OF BASKETBALL AND BRUTALLY HONEST CRITIC AND CYNIC OF TODAYS GAME

Robin thicke please exit the thread

My dude dropped 40 last night matter fact
Will he do that again anytime soon though?

Dude is inconsistently inconsistent...

There's a reason my Wiz, the Clips and Sixers let him go...
I remember him in DC, shot us out of more games than he kept us in. Went to Philly and did the same thing. When Kobe heals swaggy's out, hopefully they go after a more consistent 6th man that knows his role like Jamal Crawford.

AINT NOTHING WRONG W BEING A LAKER FAN MAN

IM A FAN OF BASKETBALL AND BRUTALLY HONEST CRITIC AND CYNIC OF TODAYS GAME
i get where youre coming from, i just feel JR is a true "knucklehead"- barkley voice. 

take them caps off man, no need to use your Meek Mill voice on NT haha

Last edited:
^This.

He's averaging 17ppg this year as a starter with pretty much a green light to take shots. I can think of plenty of talent throughout the league that could do more if put in a similar situation.

Guys... This is the sneaker showcase. Chill.
Da swaggy P slander won't be tolerated dawg

Those 17's are stupid nice.
Last shoe I need before I exit the shoe game

Man If I can find a crispy pair of lightnings and the blue/white joints, I'll be straight.

Scumbag A$AP rocked CNotes the other day but has his boy in the sweater wearing the $40 Asian-made garbage 1500s..

I'M CRYING AT SCUMBAG A$AP :rofl:g :rofl:g
He's taking notes from Scumbag Diddy. Or Is it Scumbag Puff now?

Last edited:
TO EACH HIS OWN I GUESS

I GREW UP WATCHING ROLE PLAYERS LIKE SCOTTIE PIPPEN, NICK VAN EXEL, DAN MARLEJE (SP LOL), AND KOBE BRYANT.

this dude really tryna reduce scottie and kob to role player status? and an argument could be made for nick but you'd def be on the losing end of it.

knew you were a clown a looooong time ago. dont kno why i even bothered quotin you...

^This.

He's averaging 17ppg this year as a starter with pretty much a green light to take shots. I can think of plenty of talent throughout the league that could do more if put in a similar situation.
Coulda sworn nick has been coming off the bench?

Last edited:
To each his own alright but Pippen and Kobe is everything but Role players...you talking about Pippen being one of 50 greatest players in NBA ALL TIME.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom