♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats that irish lad rockin... grape 5s shhhhh where he from in ireland be more likley to rock Wellington boits thsn grape 5s :smile:

so is he a kid or an adult? im confused

He's actually like 7 I think. And it's not "getting" corny, that **** was corny as hell from the jump. I die a little inside every time I see that "Oooh, kill 'em" **** on NT :smh:

He's actually like 7 I think. And it's not "getting" corny, that **** was corny as hell from the jump. I die a little inside every time I see that "Oooh, kill 'em" **** on NT
mean.gif
grown *** men in L.A. stay hitting everyone with it. Dance and all.

He's actually like 7 I think. And it's not "getting" corny, that **** was corny as hell from the jump. I die a little inside every time I see that "Oooh, kill 'em" **** on NT :smh:

grown *** men in L.A. stay hitting everyone with it. Dance and all.
And they say my generation ('94 :pimp:) was the worst/lamest. It's usually men in their upper 20's/30's feeding into all of that Vine nonsense and posting emojis everywhere :lol:

I'd like to see the All star jersey's go back to everybody rocking their own jersey's with home and away colors. Always liked that for some reson.

And they say my generation ('94
pimp.gif
) was the worst/lamest. It's usually men in their upper 20's/30's feeding into all of that Vine nonsense and posting emojis everywhere
laugh.gif
I'm 33, bro. 80s kids thing they're still kids, lol. I hate that my girl does social media, otherwise I'd be immune to all this.

side note: Why are all the kids at work yelling "sharkeisha" to any black girl they see? I told the principal to do something about it but these ignorant *** kids will be ignorant.

I'm 33, bro. 80s kids thing they're still kids, lol. I hate that my girl does social media, otherwise I'd be immune to all this.

side note: Why are all the kids at work yelling "sharkeisha" to any black girl they see? I told the principal to do something about it but these ignorant *** kids will be ignorant.

Man, this is why:
http://niketalk.com/t/575806/smh-damn-sharkeisha

I can't even bring myself to click on the link, much less press play :lol:

If it wasn't for all of the fine women on Instagram and how funny NT's twitter members are, I would have completely removed myself from social networking a minute ago.

Last edited:

no doubt man, I really meant this thread is getting corny with the non celebrities and wack fits being called heat.

I think this is the chick that played faith in the Big movie. Her name escapes me at the moment...but I thought Nas was hittin that :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom