♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude posted dem ye pics like each one of dose never been posted in here before
laugh.gif
Well point out the repost and ill take em down just for YOU guy

Posing like a footlocker model, leg cocked and everything with his thumbs in his jeans not looking at the camera like he doesn't know the pic is being taken 
roll.gif

Do you ever see these pics and think who is taking this for them? 

Instagram has turned males into lames posing like this to show off their "fit" 
mean.gif
 so they can thick they "doing it" or "Killing em" 
its gotta be one of their boys taking the pic....soulja boy, ochocinco, khaled, wale all have their boys taking pics of them so they can post on their IG's or whatever. you know damn well he's not hanging out at home with his foot on the wall like he's out on the corner spot. haha

I think i look fly too but you wont ever catch me doing #ootd or mirror selfies...nah not my style at all

Last edited:
lmaooo the majority of that gear yeezy had on in the baggy era...was garbage. he argues so much that companies wont let him in to design...thats because those pix exist. dudes style is wack. he has a few hot ensembles, but for the most park, dude looks like a dork. you know how there's some people that are just naturally fly? just innately dope? like the way they freak some sneakers, or add a scarf, just the way their mind flows with style? kanye isn't that, and its evident all the time. Like I said, he looks cool here and there, but usually, he's trying way too hard, and comes off hella wack. The companies arent partnering with yeezy, not because he's black, or a slave, or they dont like him. They arent partnering with him because his style sucks lmao. Only when he's imitating others doesnt he look sorta fly. How does he not see that?

Last edited:
lmaooo the majority of that gear yeezy had on in the baggy era...was garbage. he argues so much that companies wont let him in to design...thats because those pix exist. dudes style is wack. he has a few hot ensembles, but for the most park, dude looks like a dork. you know how there's some people that are just naturally fly? just innately dope? like the way they freak some sneakers, or add a scarf, just the way their mind flows with style? kanye isn't that, and its evident all the time. Like I said, he looks cool here and there, but usually, he's trying way too hard, and comes off hella wack. The companies arent partnering with yeezy, not because he's black, or a slave, or they dont like him. They arent partnering with him because his style sucks lmao. Only when he's imitating others doesnt he look sorta fly. How does he not see that?

For the most park, this block of text is useless. You are genuinely upset, and k is nowhere near t

Last edited:

For the most park, this block of text is useless. You are genuinely upset, and k is nowhere near t

My bad, 'part'. K is nowhere near T, you sir are a scholar and a fine gentleman. However, when I start typing out 'par', predictive text picked park instead of part. My apologies for the spelling error. Anything else Beatrice?

My bad, 'part'. K is nowhere near T, you sir are a scholar and a fine gentleman. However, when I start typing out 'par', predictive text picked park instead of part. My apologies for the spelling error. Anything else Beatrice?
My N, you should know that most NTers live by the Yeezus commandments. You just broke #1. Thou shall not take the Lord, Ye's style in vain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom