♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only get black metalic vs lol.

Everytime I hear wolf greys I think of :smh:
Well....yea

I believe I own Metallics, Laneys, Grapes, Olives, Burgundys, Black/University Blues, Quai 54s, and Raging Bulls. And I've hardly touched any of them besides Raging Bulls and Metallics, which I'm now looking for more pairs of.

Last night at Art Basel.

20hoop1.jpg

Last edited:
ive had 1st retro grapes, 00 laneys, retro laneys, 06 blk/met, this years wht/met

ive sole blk/met 2x sold oo laneys and retro grapes.

i have retro laneys and retro wht/.met

i like em but i guess Vs are a back and forth for me

Haha I actually like my Wolf Grey Vs...The quality is garbage on all retro Jordans these days. Unfortunately, there are still some pairs I want |I

Oreo's are dope. Watch all these ninjas change up their tune in a 2-3 years from now. Don't know why anyone would compare them to metallics.

Oreo's are dope. Watch all these ninjas change up their tune in a 2-3 years from now. Don't know why anyone would compare them to metallics.

Because they're a black V....and if we ever see the metallics again with NA (which most likely we will which is why they were absent for this 23rd anniversary) those Oreo V's won't see the light of day on anyone's foot

Nobody knew about Wu Tang until Kanye West.
Wha WHAT. Nobody young maybe but old heads do. My GOD youngins think the world didn't exist before they were born. I sure hope I misinterpreted your statement.

Envy is corn ball and his fit is weak. Some other shoes and he would have been fine.
Yeah I think he is weak also, but I can't fault him for using his notoriety to be more involved in the sneaker community.

donno if it has been posted before, but I watched Red 2 the other day and noticed John Malkovich.
Already posted son but more pics always appreciated. I was watching at work and was like hold up, rewind. Yup.

Sudekis seems like a okay guy.

Paying rape prices at FC is still dumb :lol:

Idc how much bread you got
Concur.

People in here already get tight at the fact that many consider his outfits to be clean :lol:

C'mon Drake :smh:
I am one of them, to many dudes on hear praising Sudekis like he is Eddie Murphy "The Golden Child" of fits. Same dudes bashing Oreo V's would be drooling over them if Sudekis wears them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom