♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, let me take my final first, then I'll get back to you.

For now though, I want sckid20 and all other Jason Sudickis' fans to justify the fits I quoted. :x  

sloppy, cheap, bummish, obtuse, I could go on and on. 

I wasnt posting those for the fits wen I said he had diverse taste.
I meant the shoes.
those were sum soccer dad like fits yes lol
Gloves 8)

kelly

Last edited:
I still can't get over how wack the oreo 5's are. Those shoes are a disgrace when put side by side with a pair of metallics

they arent meant to be metallics tho :lol:

i have both & would prefer the metallics but wouldnt totally put down oreos just because they are a retro+ cw

i have both & would prefer the metallics but wouldnt totally put down oreos just because they are a retro+ cw

That's not why they are putting them down tho... I think it's cuz they're just ugly, and I feel the same. That white midsole is hideous on the shoe.

Seems like all the V's have kinda sucked, in general tho, except for maybe the wolf greys, and even they aren't great. Just better material than the terrible leather on the grape V's, fire reds, etc. I bought the white grapes, cuz I love the colorway, but the shiny white plastic leather is wack.

Last edited:

That's not why they are putting them down tho... I think it's cuz they're just ugly, and I feel the same. That white midsole is hideous on the shoe.

Seems like all the V's have kinda sucked, in general tho, except for maybe the wolf greys, and even they aren't great. Just better material than the terrible leather on the grape V's, fire reds, etc. I bought the white grapes, cuz I love the colorway, but the shiny white plastic leather is wack.

to each his own then... Oreo's are dope as hell & im gonna dbl when they hit outlets since they arent that liked :lol:

those wolf gray v's are turrible in every sense of the word...wouldnt rock em for free

the white leather v's from this yr were exactly what was expected & if you thought we would get anything better you are just lying to yourself then honestly

Last edited:
Eh, the wolf grey colorway > oreos.

By a long shot.

Plus that material is at least better than the crap plastic white leather, and looks better than the black ashy larry crap on the oreos and various black based V's.

Used to love V's, but JB is making it easy to pass on em lately.

Last edited:
Yeah, I sold my wolf greys.

Didn't bother with the latest metallics.

I got metallics from '06 with durabuck, want '99's but hard to find in good condition and wearable at this point.

White grapes are the only V's I've bought and kept since the '06 metallics, and that's just cuz of the colorway.

O6 metalics got two versions too.

theres ones wit a regular sized tounge..and ones wit a huge tounge.

via Lver of Jordan 8)

:smokin

I had a perfectly wearable pair of '99 Metallics for most of the early part of this year. Let my friend get them for next to nothing. Damn do I miss those :frown:

Lol, let me take my final first, then I'll get back to you.

For now though, I want sckid20 and all other Jason Sudickis' fans to justify the fits I quoted. :x  

sloppy, cheap, bummish, obtuse, I could go on and on. 

I'm not really a Sudeikis fan, but those pictures are clearly old my dude :lol:

He lost some weight and got his style game up since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom