Not open for further replies.
8658562099_de43e64424_o.jpg

9489535541_4791b476fd_o.jpg

8686847314_56d540ac66_o.jpg

8629593203_322bc9816e_o.jpg

8629589101_35bab7ac08_o.jpg

8745165825_ec40bfc6ca_o.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait to see somebody start wearing those again...
its already happening, Mike will made it got da Bulls 3peat Jeff Hamilton leather jacket in da 23 video with miley cyrus..

im actually buying one in a couple of weeks...a vintage joint from da mid 90's...

ALWAYS wanted one.

as much money as i had back in da day, these joints in all leather were $1300+..only da block huggers had em

so i always flinched at giving that much in one shot.

there was one in at a tanner house in 34 street going for 700ish on sale and someone bought it before i could get to it...

i wanna get da older one because its from da era where ALL da patches were dope, and not too modernized.

Last edited:
Yeah I remember them being pretty big in the early 00s and were definitely pricey. I'm interested to see the one you end up getting. You'll have to post some pics!

Yeah I remember them being pretty big in the early 00s and were definitely pricey. I'm interested to see the one you end up getting. You'll have to post some pics!
if im not mistaken its da one from da 96 year...

and i ain't getting it in a giant size, XL to have a contemporary fit.

kendrick wants to be a cholo so bad
mean.gif
Indeed, black dudes NEVER wear Cortez's out west.  Spanish dudes got them on LOCK, any minute he is going to be caught in the dickies top button buttoned rest flapping in the wind.  Pretty soon he goin to hit up Sammy Sosa skin lightning. 
Nephew has the elephant print shirt on, with the leather sleeves.  Huh, so we doin it like that now/  LOL

The HELL with the pic of Cam walking with the gun, who the chick he takin pics with.  Don't have Chrome here at work or else would look her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom