♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of those 1's are even laced up.... That means they just slid them on and snapped a pic

Grown millionaire ballplayers actin like teenagers lookin for e-props

Not hatin... Just an observation :nerd:
Looks like a loose lace job just like normal dudes wear...

Oh, and Gabrielle Union is a gorgeous BLACK girl, not many athletes can say they got one. JUST SAYING...

Last edited:

I love animals on sports apparel but i dunno bout this lol

Forever adidas

I still don't get the whole "slow bucks" thing....

Do real people outside of juelz and his circle actually wear it?

What's there not to get? It's a clothing brand with a simple logo. That's it really. I've seen a few people through out the tri-state area in the t-shirts sometimes.

Yea them russ kids and his model chick.

Aint seen slowbucks down south but i see trukfit.

What's there not to get? It's a clothing brand with a simple logo. That's it really. I've seen a few people through out the tri-state area in the t-shirts sometimes.

I'm saying, I don't get it. Its corny. Its the same shirt in different colors and I don't see anyone but fallen off rappers and their weed carriers wearing it online.

Is it some sort of REAL brand, or are the dudes just printing out shirts and wearing it themselves? Is it s shirt for a group, or advertising for something else? Apparently its some sort of "movement" but I don't hear anything about it.

What is it? Thats what I don't get.

Nah you get it you just clearly don't like it

I'm saying :lol:

I have never nor do I intend to ever own a single article of Slow Bucks clothing in my life, but your criticisms don't really seem fair.

The same shirt in different colors? I've seen the logo on everything from t-shirts to raglans to crew neck sweaters, with the logo stylized with everything from glitter to cheetah print. They're not just making the same T-shirt in white, black, gray, and red. Whether it's corny or not is entirely subjective, but it seems no more corny than Pyrex, those t-shirts with an image of THE DECK OF A YACHT ON IT, or Supreme box tees.

I can't speak on any of that movement business, but they definitely aren't only being worn by weed carriers. Mainly because they seem to have really good connections in the music industry. I've seen artists from The Weeknd to Rick Ross to Meek Mill in it, so they've gotten their name out there to say the least.

At the end of the day, it's a business so if they're getting money, I can't knock the hustle.

Nah you get it you just clearly don't like it

I'm saying :lol:

I have never nor do I intend to ever own a single article of Slow Bucks clothing in my life, but your criticisms don't really seem fair.

The same shirt in different colors? I've seen the logo on everything from t-shirts to raglans to crew neck sweaters, with the logo stylized with everything from glitter to cheetah print. They're not just making the same T-shirt in white, black, gray, and red. Whether it's corny or not is entirely subjective, but it seems no more corny than Pyrex, those t-shirts with an image of THE DECK OF A YACHT ON IT, or Supreme box tees.

I can't speak on any of that movement business, but they definitely aren't only being worn by weed carriers. Mainly because they seem to have really good connections in the music industry. I've seen artists from The Weeknd to Rick Ross to Meek Mill in it, so they've gotten their name out there to say the least.

At the end of the day, it's a business so if they're getting money, I can't knock the hustle.

:lol: Whats funny is, all I said was, I don't get what the brand is, and I said its looks corny. Nowhere did I state anything about Pyrex (which I said was corny in this thread), Supreme, etc etc. You bring those up as points as if I have some sort of connection with those, but don't have one with this one. Theres no need to reference other **** I don't like. All this **** looks corny. But that wasn't my initial point.

You still haven't said if its a brand for a group, or a real clothing line, or just some **** Juelz and his mans wear cause they came up with a graphic.

Thats all I wanted to know. What the **** is it, cause I never see it in person. I only see it online.

With all that energy you put into that response, you could have just told me the background on the brand... Thats all I wanted to know.

And criticism isn't always going to be fair, what do you think this is? I'm just supposed to say its hot cause "you can't knock the hustle"?

**** that.

I still want to know the history on it.

Last edited:
Son, I don't know what you find corny or not. I mentioned those other brands because they're popular. Relax your limbs.

As far as I know, it's just a real clothing brand that friends of Juelz and Jim started. People have already mentioned seeing it in real life, and I specifically said that I see it in the tristate area, so if you don't see it around you then the appeal just probably doesn't reach that far.

I put zero effort into that reply, so I won't be putting any into a simple Google search that you could have done yourself either. I don't know the history beyond what I've said.

I never said you had to think that it's hot either. I don't think the clothes are anything special at all, but I can respect them getting their money through a legal entrepreneurial hustle. That's all.

Last edited:
Son, I don't know what you find corny or not. I mentioned those other brands because they're popular. Relax your limbs.

As far as I know, it's just a real clothing brand that friends of Juelz and Jim started. People have already mentioned seeing it in real life, and I specifically said that I see it in the tristate area, so if you don't see it around you then the appeal just probably doesn't reach that far.

I put zero effort into that reply, so I won't be putting any into a simple Google search that you could have done yourself either. I don't know the history beyond what I've said.

I never said you had to think that it's hot either. I don't think the clothes are anything special at all, but I can respect them getting their money through a legal entrepreneurial hustle. That's all.

Bruh. I asked 2 simple questions, and it took you 3 responses to give me an answer.

The **** looks whack. Ok whatever, get past me saying that. All you've told me so far is stuff that I've seen for myself through pictures on here.

**** Ninjahood just told me more than you did.

But whatever. I'll drop it. Thanks for at least shedding some light on what I didn't know about it.

It took me three responses because I wasn't TRYING to give you an answer to any of your questions, I was trying to understand what made Slow Bucks so perplexing :lol:

But yeah, let's just move on.

...they obviously know some rappers, so there's a little more to it.

Last edited:
nice mtv post stussy has ben doing it for ever ... and still hasnt got ridiculous with the price way to maintain

nice mtv post stussy has ben doing it for ever ... and still hasnt got ridiculous with the price way to maintain

it's dope how much longevity they've had, and they're still being rocked by big names in street wear and music.

here's a dope interview with goldie (go a dozen or so pages in), about stussy and his stussy collection (including pix and everything):

http://issuu.com/trapmagazine/docs/issue14/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom