♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
The World Is Yours :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Game :stoneface:

Like, it doesn't even make sense. Different ankle heights, different cushioning setups; each foot is getting an entirely different amount of support. Why?

Last edited:
kid-cudis-fashion-editorial-for-flaunt-magazine-2.jpg

kid-cudis-fashion-editorial-for-flaunt-magazine-6.jpg

kid-cudis-fashion-editorial-for-flaunt-magazine-7.jpg

them KD's are LOUDDDDDDD

So damn nice in person!

I usually think it's corny when I see someone wearing 2 different colorways of the same model, but how the heck are you gonna wear 2 different models in 2 different colorways? Especially when hoopin?

Like, it doesn't even make sense. Different ankle heights, different cushioning setups; each foot is getting an entirely different amount of support. Why?

It is The Game we're talkin about here. :lol:

Didn't really surprise me though. Dude's game is so buns...either that or we saw one of his worst games. Must've jacked up like 10 3's, made NONE. :lol: ... he was a layup MACHINE though

Guess I could give him the benefit of the doubt since he did put up 50K against Baron Davis. Maybe he was trying real hard to contribute and was forcing the issue. ? :nerd:

Adrienne Bosh is just a big ball of thickness. CB don't know what he doin with that.

Homorable mention: Steph curry's wife :evil:

None of those 1's are even laced up.... That means they just slid them on and snapped a pic

Grown millionaire ballplayers actin like teenagers lookin for e-props

Not hatin... Just an observation :nerd:

Also
I always liked those Jamaican colored bapes Jeezy had on... I was a broke college student at the time tho

None of those 1's are even laced up.... That means they just slid them on and snapped a pic

Grown millionaire ballplayers actin like teenagers lookin for e-props

Not hatin... Just an observation :nerd:

You ain't hatin' bro - I had the same thing on my mind.

What's so special about Bosh's wife? She looks like any old chubby you find in the mall or your grocery store. A simple smile their way and you can get their number. :rolleyes

^ lol
imo Idk why ppl go nuts over Gabrielle union, she is okay

Kobe and melo are winning with vannesa and lala :evil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom