♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
people in miami rocking timbs, but just wheats again.
99% of dudes out here on the same bandwagon as everyone else,

^^^I understand the trendiness of timbs everywhere but In Miami .... Hot as **** there for timbs lol

you sure thats just not migrating NYC ******?

i rock timbs but yeah, never did da timbs + jean shorts in da summer look back in da day....

tumblr_mlc3gfeX8N1rrvheyo1_500.png

I do beef n broc and mac n cheese field boots wit shorts 8)

6" make yo legs look huge wit shorts.
I like when women do this tho

Vashtie wit the versace denim supreme shorts and timbs :smokin

That dont look nothin like drizzy shirt.

Those robin william birdcage lookin dudes by the beach taking selfies in front of versaces old crib

Thats what drake shirt look like.
Not that theres anything wrong wit that...im jussayn theres ALOT of colors to choose from.

Tubbs and crockett are 8) forever tho

Last edited:

you sure thats just not migrating NYC ******?

i rock timbs but yeah, never did da timbs + jean shorts in da summer look back in da day....

tumblr_mlc3gfeX8N1rrvheyo1_500.png

Nah, we discussed this before. With the introduction of the internet, you can't really tell where people are from by their style of dress anymore. They are heavy in Atlanta too.Wheat Timbs been hittin' in the South forever tho.

Kanye West should troll all of these stans and do a concert in a 3x South Pole tee, some big jean shorts and Dada kicks. Next day everyone would be on here talmbout how they always liked South Pole and jeans shorts and been wearin' their clothes baggy.

Kanye West should troll all of these stans and do a concert in a 3x South Pole tee, some big jean shorts and Dada kicks. Next day everyone would be on here talmbout how they always liked South Pole and jeans shorts and been wearin' their clothes baggy.
I AGREE with this state 1 hunna percent.
laugh.gif

Trust and believe all types of excuses will be made.

I AGREE with this state 1 hunna percent. :lol:

Trust and believe all types of excuses will be made.

Guaranteed. He should just slowly start integrating this stuff. It would be an epic troll. Tall tees are a perfect example. Dudes on here bashed them so hard, and then Kanye and ASAP rocked 'em again with some nut huggers, and cats were desperately diggin' through their stash to find their old Finishlines with the orange sticker. :lol:

It's funny how back in 2005, everyone was rockin' huge jeans and 4x tees, but these days I always see cats postin, "yeah, I never really wore baggy stuff even back then, I've always had my own style, etc." :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom