♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can i haz a retro? please Converse?

:lol: :pimp:

roll.gif
laughing at Mally Mal calling not knowing that he has the Loius Vuitton Dons... IDK what they're called lls... but his CL collection is sick

Don't care who he is, but I just had a fit thinking about how long it's been since I've had Roscoe's.

Carol C special, eggs and a Sunrise.......

The thirst is REAL.

You summed up how I feel about Busta and Kanye comparisons 
pimp.gif

and even though your trin' to e-bash me I'll rep you cause you were spot on. 

As for me yeah I'm a Nike head, I wear Nikes every day I give them away if they get to beat, I sold nearly all my jordans because the quality was garbage and I don't want to be a collector. I have well over 100 pairs of shoes, pretty much all Nike, hence Nike Head, also my old account was banned for calling Proto Gay so I made a new one 
wink.gif

I don't have time to sit all day on the net watching Rick Ross videos no (it only went for a few mins bruh), but I do have time in my lunch break to cruise WSHH, Niketalk etc, but I don't have time for negativity just for the sake of being negative. 

Niketalk posts some great info and I come to this thread for the pics cause every once in a while you see some old school gems, and even to get a feel how culture is going at the moment, but the more I come here the more I see people trying to find any excuse to put someone down, and I thought that it was really lame knocking Rick Ross and his kid, was just a coincidence I saw the vid of him at the basketball (cause I'm a basketball fan it has up close footage, and I will never sit courtside at a game because I'm not a celebrity) and knew the kid had a on a rolex. 

But I've learned my lesson, don't stick up for someone you don't know or care about lol 

Respect. All good, man.

i think a person that wears a jordan t shirt with addidas sneakers is akward, especailly if that particualr shirt goes with one of the retro jordans.
or if someone is wearing a jordan sweat suite. they decide to wear pumas or prada sneakers is weird.

All I know is that under no circumstances should a man wear a shirt with a picture of a shoe on it, especially if he's wearing it with the same shoe on his foot.

yo, who is this dude? I saw him one day at roscoes in hollywood.

He's a producer.

Don't care who he is, but I just had a fit thinking about how long it's been since I've had Roscoe's.

Carol C special, eggs and a Sunrise.......

The thirst is REAL.
You don't want to go back homey. Roscoe's is NASTY AS HELL now. Trust me and keep those memories

you have in tact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom