☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

So the Knicks are about to have the best Front Court in Basketball? How does that make y'all feel?

images

i know a crapamento kings fan ain't talking...

So Melo, Amar'e and Tyson isn't the best? Only other team with an argument would be the Grizz with Gay, Z-Bo and Marc.  Please tell me Chester why this is so funny, cause those are top-5 unarguably guys at their position.

Wow what a difference a year makes.

Originally Posted by abutta13

what frontcourt would be better tho?

lakers.
but back to chandler in new york.... 

dude is an offensive liability. his only offensive move is catching an alley oop.

watch him get injured too.... wasnt this dude always injured before he came to dallas?

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

So the Knicks are about to have the best Front Court in Basketball? How does that make y'all feel?

images

i know a crapamento kings fan ain't talking...
For real brotha. Fans of %%%@$% teams need to know there place.
#+!%$ please. #%%$ yo %#**. Backfist to the %$!%%%% dome you *!%+%%%#!$!#% $%$*$.

It's not as outlandish as some of you guys are making it out to be. Of course, we're talking on paper alone because we don't know about that chemistry yet, but that is a real solid front court.

Lakers for now are the best though.

So Melo, Amar'e and Tyson isn't the best? Only other team with an argument would be the Grizz with Gay, Z-Bo and Marc.  Please tell me Chester why this is so funny, cause those are top-5 unarguably guys at their position.

MY SIDESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

@sam_amick: Source says Golden State is expected to make a hard run at the Clippers' DeAndre Jordan if and when New York wins out on Chandler.
@ESPNSteinLine Now to see if Knicks elect to put Amare Stoudemire in trade proposals to New Orleans for CP3. Sources say it's one option Knicks considering
That would coldblooded as hell if NYK did that. Dude came here when nobody else would, & you're gonna send him to a rebuilding squad in his last few prime years? Damn

He was always just a fallback plan if they couldn't get Wade, James, bosh. Business is business. Shouldn't have hurt himself in warmups. I'm wit. it. CP3 to Knicks, Dwight to Lakers. My two fave teams in the finals.

Amare' isn't a top 5 PF? Oh...
Chandler isn't a top 5 Center? Oh...
Melo isn't a top 5 SF? Oh...

Please tell me how and who has a better 3-5 than us? Please.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

It's not as outlandish as some of you guys are making it out to be. Of course, we're talking on paper alone because we don't know about that chemistry yet, but that is a real solid front court.

Why do people keep saying the Lakers? They are garbage at one of the three positions.

They'd definitely be one of the best/most talented frontcourts in the League, don't know why people are so quick to dismiss.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
@ the knicks kings rivalry heating up in here
Nah no rivalry
laugh.gif

Just illogical folks shouldn't speak

and 1 out of 3 plays defense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Why do people keep saying the Lakers? They are garbage at one of the three positions.

chandler is garbage on offense. mello and amare are trash on defense. id take a combo of bynum, gasol, and odom over them which i think mike brown will use more than phil did... hell even with artest!

Well the knicks are in the east. I'd take that 4/5 combo over Bosh/Whoever, KG/40 year old JO & they're on par with Noah/Booz.

They obviously need to upgrade the backcourt still.

Back
Top Bottom