☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

$60 million for Tyson chandler?

I guess we never learned when they gave Ben Wallace all that cash

i mean what the @%%% was the lockout for? 
laugh.gif
 they keep giving out horrible contracts

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

wait what amnesty billups?

yup. sounds like a dumb move by the knicks but i guess they firmly believe chris paul will sign with them next year and they can get by with crap at the point for one year...
You're confused. Them using amnesty on Billups, and signing Chandler long-term complelty takes them out of Chris Paul. They'll be capped out. They'll be banking on a core of Anthony, Stoudemire, and Chandler, going forward.

The Knicks brass are basically realizing that Chris Paul is not going to happen. Ever. He's not signing for less than the max. So they're shooting for the best defensive big man on the market right now. 

It still becomes difficult for the Knicks to get Paul in the offseason considering Chandler is presumably getting a 5yr/$60M deal. Leaves about 5-7 million in cap room for next season which clearly isn't enough for CP3.

Chandler is Paul's binky, it would seem to me that any team vying for Chandler's services are vying for Chris Paul's.

The knicks are also trying to move Turiaf which will free up 4 mill on their books. Probably use that for 1 year deals for Bassy and Tinsley

If I'm deandre Jordan, I'm scrapping working on my post game. Be an athletic defensive minded big man and you get $15 million a year. Forget a jump hook

A deal for Tyson would be four years, the max a team that doesn't have his rights can offer his is four years.

Tyson doesn't solve their issues @ PG.

[h3]
[h3]Knicks Lead Pursuit Of Tyson Chandler[/h3]
Dec 08, 2011 1:06 PM EST

Chandler_Tyson_dal_101410.jpg

The Knicks have jumped ahead of the Warriors in pursuing Tyson Chandler, according to sources.

If New York reaches an agreement with Chandler, they will amnesty Chauncey Billups and then attempt to trade Ronny Turiaf.

Chandler could receive a four-year deal from the Knicks at $14 million annually.

"New York is Tyson's first choice," a source told ESPN's Marc Stein.

The Knicks may work out a sign-and-trade with the Mavericks where Billups is involved, according to Newsday's Alan Hahn.

ViaKen Berger/CBS Sports (via Twitter)

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/217141/Knicks_Lead_Pursuit_Of_Tyson_Chandler#ixzz1fyDYJmz3
[/h3]http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/217141/Knicks_Lead_Pursuit_Of_Tyson_Chandler#ixzz1fyDYJmz3
I see the sign and trade happening

Every since I read that article that said The Bulls could sign 3 max contracts while keeping Pooh & Noah insinuating the big 3 would all come Chicago I've always read those RealGM articles with a grain of salt.

I suggest you do the same.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

So the Knicks are about to have the best Front Court in Basketball? How does that make y'all feel?

It makes me feel like laughing at Knicks fans who think they now have "the best front court in basketball." So, here goes:

roll.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

looks like curry to the heat...
mad.gif

%%$* that... get someone else... ANYONE ELSE. not sure about how i feel about battier either. he wasn't that great when he was in houston.

So Melo, Amar'e and Tyson isn't the best? Only other team with an argument would be the Grizz with Gay, Z-Bo and Marc.  Please tell me Chester why this is so funny, cause those are top-5 unarguably guys at their position.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

So the Knicks are about to have the best Front Court in Basketball? How does that make y'all feel?

It makes me feel like laughing at Knicks fans who think they now have "the best front court in basketball." So, here goes:

roll.gif
don't get it twisted. it's just this dude airmaxpenny that's talking this bs.

just one knicks fan and that boy ain't right to begin with.

@sam_amick: Source says Golden State is expected to make a hard run at the Clippers' DeAndre Jordan if and when New York wins out on Chandler.
@ESPNSteinLine Now to see if Knicks elect to put Amare Stoudemire in trade proposals to New Orleans for CP3. Sources say it's one option Knicks considering
That would coldblooded as hell if NYK did that. Dude came here when nobody else would, & you're gonna send him to a rebuilding squad in his last few prime years? Damn

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

A deal for Tyson would be four years, the max a team that doesn't have his rights can offer his is four years.

Tyson doesn't solve their issues @ PG.

so will you cry japanair? will you cry if tyson and butler leave? serious question...

images

Back
Top Bottom