☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Players I respect:
Shane Battier

laugh.gif
Shane is my guy, but i hate to see him going there
30t6p3b.gif

Not a fan of the Heat, but that's a great move for them.  Shane can score and he's a decent defender.  Now it's time for my Bulls to make a move and get Caron to sign on the line tomorrow afternoon.

Originally Posted by h3at23

ShaneBattier Shane Battier

This was a exciting process and after much deliberation, I would like to quote the great poet Jimmy Buffett and take my chances "Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season"

Down.

In.

Miami!

Let's Go #Heat!!!!!

lets all hope he has an outstanding season like mike miller did last year. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Always liked Battier, but hes a %#%+# for that decision.

fixed for you
so who else is gonna go to miami on the cheap?

hell why not have the league put in a rule where signing in miami doesnt go against the heat's cap?

smh dont mind me im just super pissed that the lakers couldnt sign battier....no... instead they went and signed freakin JASON KAPONO........

son is worse than vlad rad 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

battier is basically james jones but not as good at 3 point shooting or taking charges 

Are you saying it is a downgrade?  If so, I completely disagree.  Great pickup.  But I hope he does not do what Bowen and Posey did for the Spurs and Celtics.

I thought they were going after Nene first though;  they need a big badly.

Shane Battier is still living off his name from his glory days (I guess you can call them that). He's washed.

Battier=James Jones 
laugh.gif

He is the ultimate glue guy. He'll be able to play tough d on sg's and sf's so that Bron and Wade don't have to worry about guarding the opposing teama best perimeter players.
And I'm sure he'll shoot the three better since he'll have fresher legs with not having to play 30+ minutes like he did here in Houston.

Can the Lakers please do something other than Kapono. Waiting during the lockout was impossibly hard, but staring at CP3 or DH on ESPNs homepage every second and praying they end up Lakers is really gettin difficult...

BATTIER TO THE HEAT
happy.gif
devil.gif

Don't be mad yall that Battier wants to sign with a REAL contender
laugh.gif

I'm anxious to see how eddy curry looks like right now, he's on a flight to miami right now to meet up with Pat Riley

IM HYPEEEEEEEEE for this season, STARVING
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackxme

Battier=James Jones 
laugh.gif

He is the ultimate glue guy. He'll be able to play tough d on sg's and sf's so that Bron and Wade don't have to worry about guarding the opposing teama best perimeter players.
And I'm sure he'll shoot the three better since he'll have fresher legs with not having to play 30+ minutes like he did here in Houston.
shane can def help guard deng and pierce...

Thats the biggest thing about this pickup. Lebron and Wade don't have to worry about Kobe, Rudy Gay, Dirk ect. players that routinely hurt us last season.

Grant Hill rolling the dice in getting away from the Phoenix training staff....over/under for games played this year set at 18.

*Now he's REALLY not gonna win a championship
30t6p3b.gif
Him and Nash are two guys that I'd like to see w. rings when it's all said and done.

Back
Top Bottom