☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

790352e345006a66aed749dee7f2a5e4bdcec54.gif

Its all on the Nets front office though... They need to get him some help & make some smart moves.

In Billy King, we trust.

Maybe, Just maybe, everyone will now understand why he DID NOT SIGN THE EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.

Met Boki Nachbar at the Tj Maxx in East Rutherford NJ, getting under****s and underwear. Would not take picture in store with me (Understandable) and I had autograph footballs with me since I am going to a Jets event tomorrow. He was nothing but nice thought and I wished him luck on finding a team.

Something is up Japan.

Three months ago he would of said I will decide this after this season. 90% is high with the current state of the roster.

Even if you want a sign. Jordan Williams took #15 when he was drafted. He changed to 20 today. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Grant Hill has his free agent Final Four, according to sources: the incumbent Suns, the Clippers, the Bulls and the Knicks. Each provides its own opportunities. Like many who've gone to Phoenix, Hill has fallen in love with head athletic trainer Aaron Nelson and his staff, who have kept him on the court. In his last three seasons there, Hill's played in 243 out of a possible 246 regular-season games and his Lost Years in Orlando are a fading memory. He genuinely likes playing with Steve Nash and his former agent, Lon Babby, is now the team president. The feeling the team has for Hill is mutual; he's what the Suns want to stand for, on and off the court
Link

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]WojYahooNBA
The Lakers search for perimeter shooting brings free agent Jason Kapono to their facility for a visit today, league sources tell Y!
11-12-05 12:21 PM[/td][/tr][/table]

Yeah 90% is really high with the current roster. But he did have some good games and his assists were very high in the 12 games he played.

[h1]Are Chris Paul, Dwight Howard in race to L.A.?[/h1]
wojnarowski.png

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 10 minutes ago

When Dell Demps was hired as the New Orleans Hornets general manager, his plane landed at the city’s airport in the summer of 2010, and he stepped into the terminal with his bags, folders and the thrill of running his own franchise. He walked into the gate area, peered toward a television and squinted his eyes to read the bottom scroll on the screen. Chris Paul wants a trade, it read.

“Welcome to New Orleans,â€

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Zyzz

If the Celtics were smart they would look into signing VC

Celts should be looking to rebuild at this point not get older.
rebuild? they still have a solid team, they need spark off the bench and give Pierce/Ray rest during games.

a shortened season could help the Celtics but at the same time playing back to back to back can hurt a lot of aging teams.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
around my way 3-5 years is the average... I know a few people that have take 8-10 years
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But naw took me 4.5 cuz of how stupid hard it is to get into nursing at a CSU. Took me 3 semesters
frown.gif
But finally made it
smokin.gif
congrats man! it took me 4 semesters to get into my CC Nursing Program
mad.gif
 but i think it's all worth the wait and you really "appreciate" how much waiting you've done once you realize how much studying and reading you have to do
mad.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

DWill is all over the place with regards to if he's staying in the future or not (Im not even referring to the extension either). He always has a different answer.
laugh.gif
I think if the front office does a good job of surrounding him with quality players, we can convince him to stay. Dwight would definitely help that decision out
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Im just hoping nobody gets over paid... Some of the asking prices right now are
sick.gif
by these FA forwards / centers.

laugh.gif
at meeting Boki at TJ Maxx... My most random sighting of a NBA player was at my local gas station, Anthony Morrow was passing through
roll.gif

Boki was always cool when I met him though.
smokin.gif
Wouldn't mind having him on the wing this upcoming season.
nerd.gif

If I was Miami I'd stay away from Oden... I'd rather pay higher for Chandler or Nene then take a chance on those knees.

I can see Dwill and Dwight together in Brooklyn. They need to get a wing guy to create some type of Big 3.

If there's any truth to that I'd have to assume he's liking the idea of living in in BK, he probably doesn't want to be moving around much, and he's simply being smart as to deflect negative attention and hype unlike Melo. He saw how things already started with CP and doesn't want no parts of that.

Also, it's possible Dwight might have said something to him.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I don't believe anything these players say until they sign On the dotted line.

CP3 just told us his heart was in NO.
laugh.gif
True, but that line sounds like something say right before you break up with a long time girlfriend. It's corny, contrived and canned.

What Deron said today was much more genuine, and at the very least, candid.

1) Do you want to stay? I want to stay. I hope we get players around me to get me to stay. I think we will

2) Do you have a preference? We need a center to go with Brook, I think Brook can play 4.

3) Chandler or Nene? They both bring a lot

4) If Nets get DH, will you be a Net? Yes..as a PG if you have a chance to play with him, you do it

5) Why opt out? Makes financial sense. My preference is to stay here. We will see how it goes. Next few days will be crazy

6) do you like the area? I just lived in Istabnbul! My wife loves it. I got a place in Soho. My wife loves it here. If she loves it and kids are happy...

7) Would you go to the Knicks? That would be.. uh. .very unlikely

glasses.gif
62 game season. thoughts? I hope everyone is in shape and avoids injury. We PGs are ready to go!

9) What is the difference with new CBA? there are changes to sign and trade. There will be more Melos where players force their way out.

10) You are on the same level as CP3, etc? You dont deal with trade rumors. Thats why I wanted to opt out. I wanted to say it up front. I still dont (know what I will do).. have to decide at end of the season. I love organization, Billy. Like to know everything organization has to offer

11) Do you need a playoff berth? Thats our goal

12) Would that convince you to stay? that would help. Ive been to playoffs. Want a championship. Where I sign, I want to stay the rest of my career

13) Do you have talent? we have good players. Morrow. We need a PF because we dont what is happening with Humph

14) will you ask him about KK? I think we have to when time is right

15) Do you think formula to win is the superstar teams? I dont think you have to. Dallas didnt.. they built a team around Dirk. Detroit. Spurs.

16) How was it playing for Avery? Liked it.. only 15 games but liked it

17) How close are you with DH? We talk quite a bit

18) Will he stay in Orlando? I dont know

19) would he sign with the Nets? I dont know

20) Who is the one guy you want to play with? DWIGHT

21) Is there a master plan with Dwight to team up (in LA)? No way that could work out

22) Will Dwight be traded? I dont know anything. I just think it will be crazy. Amnesty. A lot can happen in the next few days.

23) Did Lebron do it wrong? No... He raised a lot of money for the Boys Club?

24) pumped about Brooklyn? yeah it looks amazing

25) What do you say to other potential FAs (like Caron)? My plan is to stay. I talked to Caron after Dallas won.. he will decide what is best for him?

26) Concerned about NJ fans? No.. many will commute to NYC! From Twitter many will be fans and follow us anywhere

27) Nene? Chandler? BOTH WOULD CHNAGE DYNAMIC INSTANTLY. Tyson better defender takes a lot of space. Nene better with offense

28) Do you expect a call from a top FA to discuss things? Me and tyson have same agent so I kinda know what is going on with him.. but I really dont know. but nobody knows what will happen

29) which pg gives you fits? Im not scared of anybody.. but there are many good ones. Can't take a night off.

30) Miami is the team you have to beat. what is the formula? umm.. tough. need some defensive wings to match up with their 2 guys. be physical. dont think LBJ will play that bad again

31) whats the deal with LBJ? just had a bad series.. think he just lost confidence and it snowballed

32) miami doesnt have a dominant big man? hope they dont get one

33) double date with Jayz and Beyonce? Never talked to him (think he meant recently??)

34) Thought on Proky? great guy. very passionate. wants to do good with Brooklyn

35) are you someone that likes to be a star or blending in?Im a blending in guy. In Utah I wasnt set on a big market. Wanted to go to win

36) Thoughts on Knicks? They will be tough.. full season for Amare and Carmelo. They need pieces... they have room to do it.

37) Thoughts on D'antoni? Offensive wizard. good coach. I like him. I'm not going to say anything bad about him

38) Coach Sloane? Unfortunate situation. Had an argument and he retired the next day. Some Utah fans will blame me. I cant do anything to change it. I respect him and what he did for me.

39) did argument have to do with him leaving? I dont think so.. maybe last straw. I've seen him in worse arguments. I have had worse arguments with him than that. Hes one of the toughest guys I've been around..

40) did you see Sloane's retirement coming? no

41) did you see trade coming? no

42) 1st thing you thought of when you knew NJ? Wasnt ecstatic. Was supposed to play in Dallas (with family there). Wife was 9 months pregnant. Tough at first..but now its a new chapter

43) What about franchise has warmed you up? It is perfectly ran. Nicest people that take care of us.. what we and our family needs

44) Do you look at Kidd and think I can do the same thing? Definitely. He did all that in NJ.. once we go to Brooklyn. .whole new breed..no disrespect to NJ.. .We dont have storied franchiselike NYK or Celtics but we can build it..especially in Brooklyn.

45) What % chance will you be a net in Brooklyn? you wont let up...! I'd say 90%

So I was right about what I thought. Smart way to handle it cuz now all the pressure is on the Nets FO even before you think of Dwight they got 3 other positions and a bench to vastly improve in if they want to be championship contenders. Deron don't want to be doing the same thing he did in Utah losing in the 2nd round, except this time against Chi or Mia.

Now Deron is talking to beat reporters about Dwight outside his home in Soho.

He said Dwight would re-sign after the season if traded to NJ/Brooklyn. He is making a big push.

IF the pull it off, yeah, damn good moves made by that man. Pulling Dwight and Deron from nothing would be amazing.

Hornets Approach Paul Situation With 'Eyes Wide Open'
Dec 05, 2011 11:49 AM EST

The Hornets see the writing on the wall that Chris Paul will be difficult to keep in New Orleans, writes David Aldridge, who spoke with a member of the front office. Aldridge indicates that the team understands that Paul intends to join the Knicks.

"Another thing also becomes clear when you dial the 504. The Hornets are going into this with eyes wide open," writes Aldridge. "They know that Paul spent much of the summer in New York at lockout meetings -- and also with Knicks star Carmelo Anthony. They know that even if he can't get as big a salary from the Knicks as with other teams, it's likely his representatives have all manner of endorsements at the ready in New York that would make up the difference. They believe he'd prefer going to a team where he doesn't have to be 'the man,' and that the Knicks would be just that, with Anthony and All-Star Amar'e Stoudemire willing and able to take the spotlight and the heat that come with it."

The team appreciates Paul's contribution as a member of the Hornets and the New Orleans community and wants to preserve a good relationship with the All-Star point guard.

Via NBA.com

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/news#ixzz1fgLbV2ol
http://basketball.realgm.com/news#ixzz1fgLbV2ol

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Now Deron is talking to beat reporters about Dwight outside his home in Soho.

He said Dwight would re-sign after the season if traded to NJ/Brooklyn. He is making a big push.
meh, talk to me when it actually happens.

all this Dwight and CP3 talk is ticking me off now

Back
Top Bottom