☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

My mind didn't know what to do with that Wade forearm/CP3 flop. :loo

I hate seeing Wade get away with so much, and I hate seeing CP3 flop around.

So a Wade forearm sending CP3 flying? Didn't know what to think.
laugh.gif
At first I thought it was a real bad shove, and I thought there was about to be another brawl because two sets of dudes were scuffling.

I don't know why people hate on DeAndre Jordan so much saying he's overpaid, Haywood got just as much and isn't as good as he is, I don't think personally anyways.

So blatantly obvious that they waited to see if the ball went in or not before calling 
indifferent.gif

D-Whistle at his finest.

Wade and Lebron both get cheap foul calls two plays in a row.. Bosh tries it, gets no respect from the refs
laugh.gif

then gets called for a travel
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Watching Chris Paul makes me want to cry it's so nice sometimes.

Jesus.

I'm sorry for ever doubting that you're the best PG in the L.
sick.gif
His mid range game is wet. I wonder why he took so damn long this season to play aggressively.
................................................................................................................................................................huh?
You never heard somebody say a jumpshot is wet? Splash.. like water... See what I'm getting at here?
Blake Griffin has disappeared this half.

Yeah that was definitely a late whistle.

LeBron not being passive in the 4th tonight.

He's attacking the basket getting easy shots or fouled.

He missed a bunch of FTs though.

Officiating has been worse this season. Somehow

Clippers taking dumb threes. Sometimes I'm so happy To have Chauncey the chucker gone of the Knicks. Dude takes some terrible shots for someone who should have a high iq

Oh and the Knicks beat the best team in the league tonight. Hope hollinger sleeps soundly

Forreal though?

I'd rather let Russell Westbrook and Rajon Rondo shoot midrange jumpers than Blake Griffin.

Blake has so much work to do man...
sick.gif

He's an eye sore out there in the fourth.

Back
Top Bottom