☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

JR Smith draws a foul that doesn't get called. He's playing the same team that got in that brawl with Georgetown. And his sister is in the stands. She proceeds to throw a bottle on the court and let loose on senior citizens and other riff raff in the stands.
xlarge_a29f08c2b759cd3a84f090d615b02786.jpg

xlarge_7283277a21a3be5e8497fa61408961d7.jpg

xlarge_edc6cf3f8e3c5e04dc777315a983553c.jpg

xlarge_38d5ac36dcba05c37ae8a387f8654008.jpg

xlarge_e93d1a44c5f2b1e2f6e63f5eadc2b21f.jpg

^ I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but
roll.gif

Also, these Jazz announcers are the most incompetent announcers ever.

.7 seconds left, they're asking if they can tip a three-point shot in.

Jesus man..

I've just noticed.. Lebron and Wade has not attempted to shoot three pointers at ALL. Strictly inside buckets..
Except for Bosh who averages 1 a game..

Team USA
Howard
LeBron
Durant
Kobe
Paul

Aldridge
Love
Melo
Wade
Gordon
D-Will
Rose

Tried to find the best medium between athleticism, size, rebounding, shooting, rebounding, defense, etc.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

damn lowry been ballin lately, under the radar. They still need to give my dude johhny flynn some burn
One of the more well rounded PG's in the NBA. Along with Jrue. I love their games man. Love them.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Team USA
Howard
LeBron
Durant
Kobe
Paul

Aldridge
Love
Melo
Wade
Gordon
D-Will
Rose

Tried to find the best medium between athleticism, size, rebounding, shooting, rebounding, defense, etc.
Has Kobe commented on whether he's going to play this year? I wouldn't be surprised if he sat out this year.

Who were the guys that you left out? I wouldn't be surprised if they got another big and substituted Gordon for someone like Chandler.

I know they played a lot with Bosh and Melo playing at the five, but it wouldn't hurt to use their bigs.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Team USA
Howard
LeBron
Durant
Kobe
Paul

Aldridge
Love
Melo
Wade
Gordon
D-Will
Rose

Has Kobe commented on whether he's going to play this year? I wouldn't be surprised if he sat out this year.

Who were the guys that you left out? I wouldn't be surprised if they got another big and substituted Gordon for someone like Chandler.

I know they played a lot with Bosh and Melo playing at the five, but it wouldn't hurt to use their bigs.
I doubt Kobe will sit out, the opportunity for two gold medals will be too much to pass up.

I completely forgot about Bosh.
laugh.gif
Last two members on my list were Aldridge (Chandler? Odom? Bosh?) and Gordon (Westbrook? a healthy Curry?).

Team USA
Howard
LeBron
Durant
Kobe
Paul

Aldridge
Love
Melo
Wade
Gordon
D-Will
Rose

For the Lakers sake I hope he doesn't play.

Give me Aldridge over Bosh and all those other dudes, personally.

Gordon, I'm not sure. I'd actually rather take Iguodala over both him and Westbrook.

Paul, Rose, and Deron are more than enough PGs, and there's tons of guys who can shoot on the team.

I want

Starters
Paul
Kobe
Lebron
Durant
Howard

D-Will
Rose
Wade
Melo
Love
Griffin
Bosh

Wont win a game by less than 20. I dont think we really need to try to put together a team strategically. Just put the most talent out there at each position we're gonna win regardless. Griffins in there just to take what little dignity the other team has left and stomp on it.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Shaq was the best player in the world only one time. That was when he one that scoring title. (2000, I believe).

Kobe is still the best player in the world. The guy has a bum knee & wrist and is still droppin' 48 on dem' boys
sick.gif
+
30t6p3b.gif
+
indifferent.gif

Kobe killer instinct is what puts him over LeBron still. Plus, he has a post and mid-range game.

STOP IT!
You're going to piss a lot of people off who thought Kobe was done. 
laugh.gif

Especially Lebron fans who thought he was CLEARLY the best player in the world and is still pulling his usual disappearing act. 
wink.gif
laugh.gif
 I'll stop 
laugh.gif

This ESPN NBA Countdown show with just the analysts is so bad. 
sick.gif

Magic trying to do that Lakers/Jazz highlight.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

This ESPN NBA Countdown show with just the analysts is so bad. 
sick.gif

Magic trying to do that Lakers/Jazz highlight.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

They try to copy the NFL, but each of those dudes have a speech impediment.
laugh.gif

Give me Aldridge over Bosh and all those other dudes, personally.

Gordon, I'm not sure. I'd actually rather take Iguodala over both him and Westbrook.

Paul, Rose, and Deron are more than enough PGs, and there's tons of guys who can shoot on the team.
I actually feel like shooting wouldn't be a strength. The team needs deadeye shooters and the ones would be Durant, Love, Paul and Gordon. Everybody else is below average to just a hair above average.

ORL is winning too much...I need Dwight to become more disgruntled.

Back
Top Bottom