☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

How is it possible that the Sixers have a $%!! ton of cap space and are involved in NO types of talks about signing OR trading for anybody? Waste of a damn franchise...
2uzuz3k.jpg

There is really nobody that's a FA that Philly needs. The only guy I would say is Marc Gasol but more than likely he's gonna stay in Memphis. Plus we gotta re-sign Thaddeus Young.

if this was posted in the last shot pic request thread i would have had to log off for the night

vmu7n6.jpg

roll.gif

roll.gif

How is it possible that the Sixers have a $%!! ton of cap space and are involved in NO types of talks about signing OR trading for anybody? Waste of a damn franchise...
Yes because spending just to spend wasnt a major reason for the lockout  

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Dude just isn't all that bright
laugh.gif

Al Iannazzone: The Record just learned Deron Williams WILL NOT Sign an extension with the Nets and will play the year out. Link coming shortly. now

that stinks

Caron Butler has been working out in Chicago. Source close to him said he said this AM, "I hope I don't have to leave." #Bulls
KC tweets

kevin hart voice

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRRRRRRRRIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!

one spot left in my fastasy basketball league if you want in pm me your email address asap we draft at 345 today

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Dude just isn't all that bright
laugh.gif

Did I tell you to speak?
And I'm a Sixers fan for the record. We need to make some major moves unless we want to be stuck in the 6-8 seed territory for another 5 years. There's still no go-to player on the team, and Iguodala has a ton of worth around the league. Memphis would trade Rudy Gay for him easily. And it would probably make both teams better. If I'm the GM of the Sixers I'm seeing what an Iguodala/Lou Williams package can bring me back. Having Lou, Iguodala, Turner, Thad and Meeks all splitting time isn't going to work. They need to find a way to get a defensive minded center if they still plan on starting Elton Brand at the 4. Spencer bum +%+ Hawes isn't the answer, and I don't think Vucevic is ready to start right away.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Aye y'all need to chill with those MS Paint pictures...
30t6p3b.gif
It's over, all the good ones have been posted.

Anyway, if Dallas can't retain Chandler, would you pay Nene big money? Idk if I would, Nene is nothing like Chandler defensively or on the boards, and Nene consistently vanishes come playoff time.

I'd save my money to make a run at Deron Williams if I were Cuban. Take a shot at Williams and then bring over another center next off season who can board and play D...

yes please stop with the stupid pics. was funny with the first few but come on now. wasted 5 pages with garbage.

Back
Top Bottom