☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

This dude Rubio
30t6p3b.gif

Second coming of Steve Nash with the passes?

That Westbrook crossover
laugh.gif

I can't stand Barea and his flopping. Even if he became a Thunder, I would absolutely detest him. And yes Rubio is nice with the passes, especially to DWilliams. Beasley isn't even trying on d, no wonder he's getting cooked. He keeps "sticking" to the screen and not even trying to get through, then KD scores and he just trots back on D.

We got a close one though, Minny takes the 1 pt lead after Russ blows a makeable (by the standards of someone as athletic as he anyways) layup

The Hornets lead by six at half (without Jack), and the Timberwolves are testing the Thunder. Stupid. (Eric Gordon emoticon)

Kudos to geniuses who said KD wouldn't get to the line as much this year. 11 times in the 1st game. Will probably hit double digits by the end of game 2.

Westbrook trying to set a record for charges committed, although I tend to disagree with at least 2 of the calls and I never considered running to get underneath a player who is in the air and moving horizontally to be defense, especially from 7 fters.
Hana has Durant crying for his strip shot. Ain't happening this year mayne

That wasn't even the same thing. They just stripped him on the way up. Finally, sheesh! If Rubio would have fallen backwards, they probably would have given him that call anyways though. Damn Thabo, slide your feet!

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

John Wall. We know you got better during the offseason. Please start displaying it.
THIS 
mad.gif
, no team should blow that lead
In other news, Mavs were cursed the day they signed Vince Carter and Rubio's passing is ridiculous

Weak call, but most all the calls against us have been too. Wolves aren't even trying to play real D, when you drive and look like you're about to leave your feet, they all just ran and jump in front of where you are about to land. Luckily, James, KD, and to a much lesser extent Westbrook are starting to recognize that and jump stop more under control and then end up with the advantage when you pass because 60% of their team is standing still with their hands up or across their chest preparing to fall backwards.

edit: Same thing as the playoffs, 18 or so seconds of waiting for KD to get open which he really doesn't because he's getting muscled by Beasley, so Westbrook says +$$@ it and goes on his own and has to take a tough contested shot with the clock winding down.

Clutch by Big Perk

Back
Top Bottom