☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by lokiD40

just heard on radio...Dwight to Nets finalized tomorrow
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Heard the same on espn radio. It's a 'rumor' that the hosts asked Broussard of all people to give his opinion on...yeah......

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

But, even he helped us get to our first championship. I will never forget his (along with JET) sweet shooting against the Lakers in Game 4 of the WCSF.

6/6
pimp.gif

Great career Peja, I anticipate the day your jersey is retired in Sacramento. One of the best deep-shooters in NBA history.

Watching that game was mind blowing
laugh.gif
not just cuz the Lakers got blown the %$%$ out but the shooting by the Mavs was something else
eek.gif
eek.gif
Originally Posted by MrONegative

Your boy Peja retired, rck.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by PMatic

Chuck Hayes failed his physical and his contract has been voided.

So, what exactly does this mean? Another team can get him as long as he passes the physical?
If so.....DO IT HEISLEY
So you're saying you want your GM to quickly pull the trigger on someone who failed his physical, without even wondering the seriousness of his condition? Oh.
You have to realize Chris Wallace is the guy that drafted players like Darrell Arthur (kidney) and DeMarre Carroll (liver).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

John Ireland said it

How good is his track record?

You have to get one right in my book before you even can be consider to have a track record.

Originally Posted by Executive76

What I don't get is how all these issues go unchecked unless there's trade or signing? 
Like the NFL player who had the tumor if he didn't get traded who knows how long it would have taken for the docs to find it
I don't get it either. Players should have to do those thorough physicals before every season, and it should be in their contract.

I just tuned in, how does Tracy look Jae?

I can already tell Diop looks terrible. Quite possibly the worst player in the NBA right now.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I just tuned in, how does Tracy look Jae?

I can already tell Diop looks terrible. Quite possibly the worst player in the NBA right now.
Not very aggressive, a little slow on defense, he didn't really look into it when he was on the court.

Not to worried right now, only pre-season.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

So, what exactly does this mean? Another team can get him as long as he passes the physical?
If so.....DO IT HEISLEY
So you're saying you want your GM to quickly pull the trigger on someone who failed his physical, without even wondering the seriousness of his condition? Oh.
You have to realize Chris Wallace is the guy that drafted players like Darrell Arthur (kidney) and DeMarre Carroll (liver).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You have a point. 
laugh.gif

Afflalo re-signs with the Nuggets for five years-$43 million.

It pays to be a role player.

I actually think he'll produce better than he did last year. I like the kids game. I know he didn't look too sharp in the playoffs but he has potential to be a consistent scoring threat.
12.6 ppg on 49.8 pct shooting %, not bad. However, at an average of 33 minutes a game he could of done a lot more on the court besides points. 

The problem with him seemed to be inconsistency. He did have his share of nice games though, we'll see if the lockout was a help to him or not.

That's a lot of money for a guy who literally got his shot blocked every time last playoffs, when he didn't just take the open outside jumper and tried to drive, at least 20 times.

And Charlotte must have some good restuarants somewhere, looking at Diaw and Diop. Ironically, Diop got his ginormous deal because of his ability to somewhat effectively defend Diaw, who was a beast at the time sans Amare.

And again though, why the lockout again? Was anybody else planning to give him anywhere near that much?

I %#!%*%+ about the uniforms last night but now I notice another detail, or maybe it's just Charlotte's but what's up with that arrow on the back of the neck? It looks like it says "Bobcats" going vertical then the triangle is the Adidas 3 stripes logo, puposely made to look like an up arrow. Adidas has the most unimaginative designers

Back
Top Bottom