☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Apparently Sean Williams to the Mavs on a one year deal...

Blast from the past, wow
eek.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Don't hate, we got it like that.
pimp.gif
I was so confused when i first saw that thing.
I'm confused too. kept thinking that someone would run into it while on the court
Good thing I'm not the only one
laugh.gif
I saw that like how they're gonna put a prop right under the basket. Took a minute for me to adjust my view to see it a 2D way

Zyzz, did you check that source
laugh.gif

The reporter is getting put on blast on twitter
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Young be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thornton

Originally Posted by PMatic

Chuck Hayes failed his physical and his contract has been voided.

So, what exactly does this mean? Another team can get him as long as he passes the physical?
If so.....DO IT HEISLEY

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

So, what exactly does this mean? Another team can get him as long as he passes the physical?
If so.....DO IT HEISLEY

Well he has a heart condition....
Doubt we would void his contract if it was NBD.

If so.....DO IT HEISLEY
So you're saying you want your GM to quickly pull the trigger on someone who failed his physical, without even wondering the seriousness of his condition? Oh.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

If so.....DO IT HEISLEY
So you're saying you want your GM to quickly pull the trigger on someone who failed his physical, without even wondering the seriousness of his condition? Oh.

That's why I said if he's able to pass his physical. 
wink.gif

OH

When something like that happens, I'm sure that player goes through another physical before a team decides to pick him up again right? If not a physical, he makes sure he's able to pass one before going through another one. 

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

If so.....DO IT HEISLEY

That's why I said if he's able to pass his physical.

OH

When something like that happens, I'm sure that player goes through another physical before a team decides to pick him up again right? If not a physical, he makes sure he's able to pass one before going through another one. 
You are correct, but I have a sneaking suspicion that this wasn't just because of a "bad physical", its because of something wrong with his cardiovascular/circulatory system. Not something you can just fix with a wish
laugh.gif

Word to Ronny Turiaf

What I don't get is how all these issues go unchecked unless there's trade or signing? 
Like the NFL player who had the tumor if he didn't get traded who knows how long it would have taken for the docs to find it

well players usually get these things before any trades/ signing. Remember eddy curry didnt want to go thru with the tests before the Bulls tried to re-sign him but Isiah aint care so he gave him all tha tmoney to be fat anyway

Hell of a career for Peja, it's too bad once he left Sacramento the injuries really began to pile up. He really was one of the best shooters in the NBA, ever. The guy was just so damn smooth. He's one of those guys you would never leave open, because if you did, it was three points. It was mad awkward to have him join the Mavericks after him being against us his entire career. But, even he helped us get to our first championship. I will never forget his (along with JET) sweet shooting against the Lakers in Game 4 of the WCSF.

6/6
pimp.gif

Great career Peja, I anticipate the day your jersey is retired in Sacramento. One of the best deep-shooters in NBA history.

Back
Top Bottom