☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

If Chris Paul tweeted him 'LOL' I'd die.
roll.gif

Teams need to do better with leaking trade deals and contacting the players involved in a trade. Shh is straight up disrespectful some times.

It happened so fast but Odom got done dirty and if EG was really with other Clippers doing charity work with kids that's even worse.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

but I don't see why they did this deal unless they know he's going to re-sign.

"As part of the deal, Paul has agreed to not opt out of his contract after this season – allowing the Clippers to keep him at least through the 2013-14 season."
I know that. I'm saying they better do some damage in the next two years to make sure he's going to re-sign long term or else this was a mistake.

Now that it appears CP3 is moved I hope the talks between Dwight and the Nets picks back up and Gerald Wallace goes to Orlando so the Blazers receive 3 first round picks. That would be huge for the Blazers, probably take a step back this season but 3 picks next year is huge especially with the draft class. Even trade 3 1st rounders for a top pick that would be good. But Blazer fans have their heads in the clouds thinking we need Wallace and adding Crawford makes us a contender. Sounds like another 5 seed and 1st round elimination at best.

No reason for Gordon to not be in the top-5 for scoring this year. This is a REAL good look for N.O. Some great pieces to rebuild with.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Gordon has the green light to do whatever the hell he wants in New Orleans now.

He will be allowed to take a lot of shots since he's their #1 and #2 option on offense, but he's gonna get lots more attention from the defense. On the Clippers, a lot of the defense was centered around stopping Blake and clogging up the paint. Now, Gordon will see a lot more double teams and having the opponents best defender covering him.

I'd just glad this !*$@ is over. Tired of seeing this on every sports channel every 5 minutes.

Sources who were near Eric Gordon on the bus claim he siad "I'm mad as hell and I will not be signing an extension there"

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

I'd just glad this !*$@ is over. Tired of seeing this on every sports channel every 5 minutes.

This. Now the rest of these free agents can pick a spot and get settled and we can get the season rolling.
happy.gif

4 way trade with LAL, ORL, UTH, MIN.

Bynum
Artest
Blake
Ebanks
Harris
Milsap
Bell
Okur
Howard
Turkoglu
Nelson
Redick
Beasley
Webster
Ridnour
Draft Picks

May or may not include additional or different players.

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

Sources who were near Eric Gordon on the bus claim he siad "I'm mad as hell and I will not be signing an extension there"

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Bet he ends up on the Pacers if he becomes a free agent.

30t6p3b.gif
I $*%@+*% love it!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Orlando should swoop in................
nerd.gif

Yes I know they have nothing to offer and that he is going to LA

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

I guess he'll just accept the qualifying offer next season so he can be unrestricted the following season and sign wherever he pleases.

PD reports are saying there is going to be a 'Baron Davis statue' going up outside of the Cavs arena
smokin.gif

lol

Back
Top Bottom