☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

So, I guess this means NJ are pushing hard for Dwight?

no offense to nets fans but dont nobody want brook lopez
laugh.gif

was looking at twitter and this guy Jarrod N Rudolph put it perfectly:

I know this: If the Magic trade Dwight for anything centered around Brook Lopez, they'll be thinking "what did we do" 10 seconds after

@ESPNSteinLine: Became very real tonight that Lakers could focus on CP3 over Dwight and aim for CP3/Kobe/Bynum core thru Pau-centric offer to NBA's Hornets
I'd personally go for Kobe/Pau/Howard if possible, but I guess LAL wants a younger core.

bynum is highly overrated when it come s to trade talks. if he isnt on a contender he's worthless

CP3, Kobe, and Bynum is not a better team than Kobe, Odom, Gasol, Bynum. Especially when Bynum goes down 22 games into the season.

I think its stupid that Dwight only wants to sign an extension with a big market. They are not the only teams capable of winning a championship and the small market teams have the best pieces to put together for Orlando. I know we bring this up every now and then, but what makes him think he can't win a championship in OKC or MEM? Multiple championships at that?
The big market teams have lesser assets to give. Alot of these teams aren't built to make trades for other superstars. Sure the Lakers can give Pau and Bynum, but why would Dwight go to the LAL with just Kobe on the team? He can go to New Jersey with Dwill, but who else would they have? He should want to go to a team that can trade for him, have the right pieces for him to win and don't look like a damn HS team with two star players and scrubs. 

Is there a reason why he doesn't want to sign an extension with a team like OKC? OKC can offer Westbrook, Perk and Ibaka/Harden (I'm guessing). Memphis can offer Marc, OJ, Arthur, Selby, picks or something of that nature. 

Give me...

Maynor/Nelson (if OKC wanted him) Conley

ThaboTA

KDGay

IbakaZbo

Dwight Dwight

or 

Maynor/Nelson

Thabo/Harden

KD

Collison

Dwight 

Are these teams better than what any of these big market teams can put together? If he signs with any big market as a free agent like Dallas, LAL, then yea they are better, but via trade? Not so sure. 

cp3-kobe-artest-mcroberts-bynum is a pretty good team IMO. The only teams in the West that that Laker team may have trouble against due to their frontline is maybe the Grizzlies.

Don't know why people keep acting like Bynum is some real asset. His potential as "the next Shaq" (lol) has been maxed out already,
and he'll never be any better than he is right now. He's one of those players who you wonder is he even really likes playing
basketball. Kobe, Odom, and Gasol, WITH Bynum was where they had the advantage. So there's pretty much no way there will
be a Kobe, CP3, Dwight, and Pau team.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I think its stupid that Dwight only wants to sign an extension with a big market. They are not the only teams capable of winning a championship and the small market teams have the best pieces to put together for Orlando. I know we bring this up every now and then, but what makes him think he can't win a championship in OKC or MEM? Multiple championships at that?
The big market teams have lesser assets to give. Alot of these teams aren't built to make trades for other superstars. Sure the Lakers can give Pau and Bynum, but why would Dwight go to the LAL with just Kobe on the team? He can go to New Jersey with Dwill, but who else would they have? He should want to go to a team that can trade for him, have the right pieces for him to win and don't look like a damn HS team with two star players and scrubs. 

Is there a reason why he doesn't want to sign an extension with a team like OKC? OKC can offer Westbrook, Perk and Ibaka/Harden (I'm guessing). Memphis can offer Marc, OJ, Arthur, Selby, picks or something of that nature. 

Give me...

Maynor/Nelson (if OKC wanted him) Conley

ThaboTA

KDGay

IbakaZbo

Dwight Dwight

or 

Maynor/Nelson

Thabo/Harden

KD

Collison

Dwight 

Are these teams better than what any of these big market teams can put together? If he signs with any big market as a free agent like Dallas, LAL, then yea they are better, but via trade? Not so sure. 
But it's not just about winning championships for Dwight.

Pretty much. He wants to get as much exposure as possible (particularly in the entertainment world) while positioning himself to have a high chance of winning a championship. He'll have a better opportunity to do that in LA or Brooklyn than in Oklahoma City or Memphis.

^Yeah. He wants to be in movies as lame as that sounds in a basketball thread. Dude lowkey to me is an attention !#@%# seeking more fame than he has now. That's why to me his best fit is in LAL. I'd look forward to any possible problems he might even have with Kobe
laugh.gif
and then leading the team on his own.

Basketball wise I'd like him with DWill in BK and I wouldn't even be against him on a contending small market team but it's gonna be more apparent about what he wants when we all see what team he ends up on.

Japan Air = clown

Nene got tired of waiting for the Nets, and Houston to make they minds up. That and Nene looked at it like "I'm only really leaving cause I felt I wasn't respected. These teams don't respect me anymore"

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

^Yeah. He wants to be in movies as lame as that sounds in a basketball thread. Dude lowkey to me is an attention !#@%# seeking more fame than he has now. That's why to me his best fit is in LAL. I'd look forward to any possible problems he might even have with Kobe
laugh.gif

Basketball wise I'd like him with DWill in BK and I wouldn't even be against him on a contending small market team but it's gonna be more apparent about what he wants when we all see what team he ends up on.

I don't think Dwight has ever been low key with being an attention $**+%.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Japan Air = clown

Nene got tired of waiting for the Nets, and Houston to make they minds up. That and Nene looked at it like "I'm only really leaving cause I felt I wasn't respected. These teams don't respect me anymore"
Man, I'm a Net fan and I don't have a good feeling about this. The original plan was to get Dwight and if that failed, sign Nene. We'd still have a real solid squad. Right now, Otis is being stubborn with Dwight and we literally have no PFs on the roster. Pre-season is in a couple days and we have no PF! I don't know what else the Nets can do besides get Dwight and I'm not sure if that's possible. We can't really amp up our offer more. Nene signing with the Nuggets got me feeling like
frown.gif
especially with Dallas trying to make cap room for next year.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

I don't think Dwight has ever been low key with being an attention $**+%.
Nah right now we don't see it at it's zenith. I feel Dwight in LA will show us a side of attention whoring we didn't know was possible. That's why I bring up a possible problem with Kobe. I'm not even putting that on Kobe, I think Dwight is just gonna be extra funny style with it.
Originally Posted by mgrand15

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Japan Air = clown

Man, I'm a Net fan and I don't have a good feeling about this. The original plan was to get Dwight and if that failed, sign Nene. We'd still have a real solid squad. Right now, Otis is being stubborn with Dwight and we literally have no PFs on the roster. Pre-season is in a couple days and we have no PF! I don't know what else the Nets can do besides get Dwight and I'm not sure if that's possible. We can't really amp up our offer more. Nene signing with the Nuggets got me feeling like
frown.gif
especially with Dallas trying to make cap room for next year.
Son yall need to get to work on making the Nets a place Dwill wants to stay. Team is not even an 8th seed as it is now. Try getting some other trades to bring in talent that keep you flexible to bring Dwight in still. I mean yall haven't even signed anybody that would improve your roster to my knowledge so far.

Problem yall had trading for DWill is that yall aint really have it locked down with Dwight pulling a Nets or nothing move on ORL. Yall just an option to him, especially with how easy the West is looking right now.

Lakers should get the Nets involved. Something along the lines of sending Pau to the Nets, Lopez to the Hornets, Lakers get CP.

Or get something going with Minnesota(I remember last season they offered their #2 pick for Pau). Min sends Williams to the Hornets. Pau to Minnesota, CP3 to the Lakers.

Of course there'd be a couple spare pieces included in both deals.

Idk lolz.
This whole CP3/Dwight thing is cray

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Otis being stubborn? Oh yea, because Brook Lopez and 2 picks is a steal for Orlando
laugh.gif
I'm not saying its a steal but its a good deal. Not many teams can give the Magic:

a. a young big man that's hasn't missed a game in his career, averages 20 ppg in a bad/injured year, also a restricted FA which makes him likely to stay in Orlando
b. able to take on Hedo's contract without giving them an equally bad contract back
c. where Dwight will actually agree to sign

The love for a Bynum-for-Dwight trade is a joke and I actually hope ORL does it so they could get screwed. Bynum is not only very injury prone but he's an unrestricted FA in 2 seasons. Best case scenario, Bynum fulfills his potential and turns into a monster. How likely is it that he'll stay in Orlando after that? 20%? That's being nice considering the weak squad they'd have surrounding him. They really want to play this game again in 2 seasons? Right when Bynum hits his prime?

Also, more specifically Otis is being stubborn because he really shouldn't wait until the season starts to trade Dwight. Dwight has proven he can carry that team to a high playoff seed. If Orlando wants to rebuild correctly, they need to start the year out with young players and get a good draft pick out of it.

I'd like Dwight to demand a trade to the Lakers just so we can get Shaq's opinion on it every week on TNT.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Deron and Dwight are coming to Dallas in the offseason.

No.
Yes.

Deron's coming home and bringing his buddy plus we will have cap space.

There is reason why he mentioned Cuban specifically the other day.

Back
Top Bottom