☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Did Odom end up signing that deal with Besiktas or was it only an agreement?
laugh.gif

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

NBA executives told that they can start talking to agents, and practice facilities will open to players on Friday, source tells Y! Sports.

To be clearer, teams can start talking to agents on Wednesday about deals for players. No deals can be official until Dec. 9.

Coaches are anxious to get players back into gyms and begin working with them. Training camps open on Dec. 9.

NBA has already updated teams and told them that team facilities will now open to players on Thursday instead of Friday, sources tell Y!

Originally Posted by PMatic

Oden hasn't even been cleared for contact. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

@MrMichaelLee NBA expected to soften lockout & allow players access to team facilities in next few days; still can't contact team officials, source says
@RicBucher Latest I have on NBA age limit (staying at 19 for now) should be up on the interwebs shortly. Will tweet link when I have it...
@RicBucher Tweet should've read, "why it's expected" to stay at 19 for now. Don't have it on 100 percent complete authority it's 19. Looking that way.

Talk about a ghost, Bucher must've been in Tahiti on vacation this entire off-season.
laugh.gif

So they'll let them in the facility but won't allow them to contact officials?
roll.gif
Ridiculous.

To be clearer, teams can start talking to agents on Wednesday about deals for players. No deals can be official until Dec. 9.

So we'll start hearing about deals tomorrow? Is that what that means?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Some questions, I tried asking the ESPN NBA Chat but they only answer stupid questions.

1. Piston's PG situation. Thrill, Stuckey, B. Knight, and don't forget about Terrico. What happens?

2. Conley, Vazques, !##, Selby. What happens?

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

Teams are NOT allowed to enter into oral or written agreements with players before free agency starts but can speak to agents starting WEDS

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Some questions, I tried asking the ESPN NBA Chat but they only answer stupid questions.

1. Piston's PG situation. Thrill, Stuckey, B. Knight, and don't forget about Terrico. What happens?

Stuckey has to be dealt. You don't draft Knight unless you want him to be your starter. Too much of a jam there, gotta deal some of those guys. Terrico can be third string until he shows something. Stuckey just hasn't worked too well.

Can Greivis slide to two at all?
nerd.gif
Not that there isn't a logjam at two already.
laugh.gif

Where yall think Tracy ends up? Miami?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Steve Kyler: According to @David Aldridge.. Players were mailed Union cards asking them to vote "yes" or "No" to reform union, then scan and e-mail them...
Steve Kyler: Here are two issues with this process... I know of 70 players that are nowhere near home (they are training)... let alone near a scanner.

Do they ALL have to do this? Or is it majority of those that do vote?

Even to reform the union, they still have to vote on ratifying the deal, yes?

A majority

Man any team from Houston puts me to sleep. Including the Mavs. I have been watching Dirk for years, I don't care to watch those dudes. Any team with black as a majority color bores me. So Portland and SA, z z z z z z z z z.

Conley and Greasy have the PG position on hold. Selby is a SG in my eyes and will be collecting splinters unless injuries occur and/or Juice gets traded. 

Man any team from Houston puts me to sleep. Including the Mavs. I have been watching Dirk for years, I don't care to watch those dudes. Any team with black as a majority color bores me. So Portland and SA, z z z z z z z z z.

REPORTED

I hate the state of Houston. 

1. Stuckey is a free agent not sure if its restricted or unrestricted but most likely they are going to let him go
2. most likely someone is getting moved out or moved to SG

Originally Posted by dakid23

I hate the state of Houston. 
You got me.
glasses.gif

WUT

Conley as the starter. Vasquez as the backup.
Ishmael Smith will probably be gone. Selby will more than likely play the 2. Also, I know Memphis would like to see Vasquez and Selby on the court together. 

Originally Posted by h3at23

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

Teams are NOT allowed to enter into oral or written agreements with players before free agency starts but can speak to agents starting WEDS
I wonder how many players will get teams in trouble by announcing/tweeting that they are signing with ___ before the 9th..

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Yo I'd rather watch ANYTHING other than the Blazers vs Spurs.
Raptors vs. Bucks?

Damn 
sick.gif
 That hurts just to think about. Gimme any combo of the Nets, Kings, Warriors or Cavs and I would be straight though.

Back
Top Bottom