☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

The broken english is killing me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Fake_Prokhorov Mikhail Prokhorov

American holiday of Thanks Giving is puzzle to me. Enormous feast surround by beautiful women? I eat this way every day.
22 Nov

If not possible, I purchase Magic to make deal. MT @jose3030 Nets prep big trade offer for Dwight Howard http://espn.go.com/nba/st...ght-howard-orlando-magic href="http://t.co/69guEylS" target=_blank rel=nofollow>es.pn/uNsHMv
30 Nov

Is true. Includes we provide mistress. MT @ChrisMannixSI Nets want Howard and will do almost anything to get him.
30 Nov

This has disappoint me. Deron will regret. MT @sheridanhoops Deron Wiliams will NOT sign an extension with the Nets and plans to opt out
1 Dec

If Deron Williams does not sign extension with Nets of Brooklyn, he live in fear for rest of life.
1 Dec

I have not trip since I was child. I am great walker. MT @DeronWilliams Don't know why people are tripping just bc I'm opting out
1 Dec

Superstar Net player Deron William says he 90% sure to stay with franchise. I am hope this is out of 100%.
6 Dec

What is issue with Magic CEO? Avery and I have drunk dial Deron Williams countless time from dance club.
6 Dec

I must tip my cossack to Lakers franchise, who have pull fast on one whole NBA.
18 hours ago

I am hear is Chris Paul available?
15 hours ago

Who are sources? They pay ultimate price. MT @Chris_Broussard Howard met with NJ owner Mikhail Prokhorov Thurs night in Miami, sources say.
22 minutes ago

In Russia when there is this "tampering", someone end up missing.
21 minutes ago

roll.gif

roll.gif

American holiday of Thanks Giving is puzzle to me. Enormous feast surround by beautiful women? I eat this way every day.
22 Nov

roll.gif

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

They only people in favor of the trade were Lakers fans lol.

Think rationally...

of course you hate Dan G...

You guys would have a fading Kobe (still Kobe) Bynum and CP3 for a year and then a bunch of free cash to go out and sign a stars in the next few years??

Ensuring a MIA VS LA Finals basically every year?

No thanks, I like BASKETBALL.

Stop. Fans/Reporters/Players/GMs all over were applauding the move.

adbrandt Andrew Brandt
If @CP3 not traded, max contract in 2012 is 74M. If traded to LA, Bird rights transfer, can re-sign for 100M. NBA decision costs him 26M.

If I'm Chris I'm suing even though, don't think he'll win

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

They only people in favor of the trade were Lakers fans lol.

Think rationally...

of course you hate Dan G...

You guys would have a fading Kobe (still Kobe) Bynum and CP3 for a year and then a bunch of free cash to go out and sign a stars in the next few years??

Ensuring a MIA VS LA Finals basically every year?

No thanks, I like BASKETBALL.

Only laker fans? the whole league is going nuts...

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

adbrandt Andrew Brandt
If @CP3 not traded, max contract in 2012 is 74M. If traded to LA, Bird rights transfer, can re-sign for 100M. NBA decision costs him 26M.

But wait, I thought Gilbert said this deal saved the Lakers a ton of money.  100 million dollar contract, and he thinks we was SAVING money? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

22 Nov

If not possible, I purchase Magic to make deal. MT @jose3030 Nets prep big trade offer for Dwight Howard http://espn.go.com/nba/st...ght-howard-orlando-magic href="http://t.co/69guEylS" target=_blank rel=nofollow>es.pn/uNsHMv
30 Nov

Is true. Includes we provide mistress. MT @ChrisMannixSI Nets want Howard and will do almost anything to get him.
30 Nov

This has disappoint me. Deron will regret. MT @sheridanhoops Deron Wiliams will NOT sign an extension with the Nets and plans to opt out
1 Dec

If Deron Williams does not sign extension with Nets of Brooklyn, he live in fear for rest of life.
1 Dec

I have not trip since I was child. I am great walker. MT @DeronWilliams Don't know why people are tripping just bc I'm opting out
1 Dec

Superstar Net player Deron William says he 90% sure to stay with franchise. I am hope this is out of 100%.
6 Dec

What is issue with Magic CEO? Avery and I have drunk dial Deron Williams countless time from dance club.
6 Dec

18 hours ago

15 hours ago

Who are sources? They pay ultimate price. MT @Chris_Broussard Howard met with NJ owner Mikhail Prokhorov Thurs night in Miami, sources say.
22 minutes ago

21 minutes ago

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 now following

Originally Posted by CP1708

adbrandt Andrew Brandt

But wait, I thought Gilbert said this deal saved the Lakers a ton of money.  100 million dollar contract, and he thinks we was SAVING money? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Someone CC Gilbert. Clown.

the league is going nuts because trades are usually not vetoed.

the LA deal makes NO SENSE. why is houston giving up everything for just Pau Gasol? LA got the best player in the deal by giving up Pau and Lamar, SERIOUSLY?? Hornets got scola, martin and lamar? NO ALL STARS IN RETURN FOR A TOP 3 PG IN THE LEAGUE? BE SERIOUS PLEASE.

This deal was put out there just to have people stirring about the NBA again. NOTHING MORE

Originally Posted by CP1708

adbrandt Andrew Brandt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's a grown man that still uses Cosmic Sans font. Of course his math is going to be a little sketchy 
laugh.gif

22 Nov

If not possible, I purchase Magic to make deal. MT @jose3030 Nets prep big trade offer for Dwight Howard es.pn/uNsHMv
30 Nov

30 Nov

1 Dec

1 Dec

1 Dec

6 Dec

6 Dec

18 hours ago

15 hours ago

22 minutes ago

21 minutes ago

roll.gif

This has me in tears......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO@ "If not possible, I purchase Magic to make deal"

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

the LA deal makes NO SENSE. why is houston giving up everything for just Pau Gasol? LA got the best player in the deal by giving up Pau and Lamar, SERIOUSLY?? Hornets got scola, martin and lamar? NO ALL STARS IN RETURN FOR A TOP 3 PG IN THE LEAGUE? BE SERIOUS PLEASE.

This deal was put out there just to have people stirring about the NBA again. NOTHING MORE

LOL

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA
Y! Free Agent-Trade Buzz: Nets preparing huge offer for Nene Friday, reports swirling of tampering with Dwight Howard.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Trade was the best New Orleans could do for a guy that's leaving in 7 months anyway. Most people around the league are saying they actually got the best out of this deal. Rockets got Pau Gasol and freed up cap space to possibly go after NeNe. New Orleans got 3 starters out of the deal.

Tom Penn was on ESPN just now and he says no way Stern allows the Paul to LA trade to go through no matter what legal action Paul takes.

Back
Top Bottom