☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

knightngale wrote:
Appeal was blocked according to L.A. times

rigged
So there saying New Orleans got "cold feet" and blocked not the league, but the league owns the New Orleans Hornets. Do these clowns think we're this stupid?

Yup the NBA is totally out to get LA. Damn man LA never gets a fair break.
Last year LA was tired they could have 3 peated if they were rested, the refs help and if the mavs didn't play hard. But no the mavs/refs just didn't understand. 
ohwell.gif

Now LA is helping out the NO with this trade. I mean this is the BEST deal for them. But the NBA doesn't t like LA. Unfair.
30t6p3b.gif

You sound salty. You have to be delusional to think just Laker fans find this whole situation a travesty.

either way, paul is done in nola. might as well get something in return, smh.
i think stern will let the trade go through if d12 gets traded but that tampering situation is serious.
who knows, the nba has gone to !#+@ cause of stern

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Dwight and his agent met with Prok last night without the Magic consent. Dwight fired his agent today and hired his dad, his trade request to Nets likely not happening

http://basketball.realgm....rade_Request_From_Father

News change every minute nowadays, we'll see what the real story is.....Either way, due to the tampering the Magic are most likely not gonna want to do business with the Nets.

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by JDiddy

I think Shannon and Dudley will fight for their starting job during training camp.  I would like to see Shannon start, only to see how he plays along side Nash.
pimp.gif

dudley is more of a SF than a SG so shannon would be a better fit at the 2

What does Shannon Brown contribute to a team besides 1 really athletic dunk and/or 1 insignificant shot per game? 

@incarceratedbob Incarcerated Bob

**BREAKING NBA NEWS**Source: Nets are back! Magic have agreed in "PRINCIPLE" 2trade Dwight Howard 2the Nets (Announcement Before Monday)

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I actually hope the Rockets/Lakers/Hornets trade does go through now...ONLY if the Dwight Howard trade is made first. That
way the Lakers will have Kobe and Pau, but just no-knees Bynum playing center, and the Lakers would still get beaten bloody
but every other team in the west.

The likelihood of Dwight going to the Nets is very slim IMO..Just because he's gonna "ask" to be traded to the Nets doesn't mean he's gonna go there..How do we know the Bulls won't come out of nowhere and offer some of their guys and have Dwight intrigued to play with Rose? Just last week the report was "CP3 requests a trade to the Knicks" and we all saw how that turned out..If the team you wanna go to doesn't have the pieces necessary for a trade, it's not going down..

The only reason the Nuggets traded Melo last year after deciding they didn't like what the Knicks had to offer was because they had a playoff team capable of being successful if given time to build chemistry with their new pieces. Plus, the Nuggets GM basically convinced the team to trade their entire roster for Melo and Billups huge salary. Besides a select few people, I have yet to speak to a non-Nets fan that thinks Brook Lopez is even 65% compensation for Dwight..The fact he drops 20ppg doesn't impress most people since he plays on a team that only has 1 other scorer.

As long as Howard doesn't end up as a Laker...

Spoiler [+]
monta_ellis.jpg

Commissioner,

It would be a travesty to allow the Lakers to acquire Chris Paul in the apparent trade being discussed.

This trade should go to a vote of the 29 owners of the Hornets.

Over the next three seasons this deal would save the Lakers approximately $20 million in salaries and approximately $21 million in luxury taxes. That $21 million goes to non-taxpaying teams and to fund revenue sharing.

I cannot remember ever seeing a trade where a team got by far the best player in the trade and saved over $40 million in the process. And it doesn’t appear that they would give up any draft picks, which might allow to later make a trade for Dwight Howard. (They would also get a large trade exception that would help them improve their team and/or eventually trade for Howard.) When the Lakers got Pau Gasol (at the time considered an extremely lopsided trade) they took on tens of millions in additional salary and luxury tax and they gave up a number of prospects (one in Marc Gasol who may become a max-salary player).

I just don’t see how we can allow this trade to happen.

I know the vast majority of owners feel the same way that I do.

When will we just change the name of 25 of the 30 teams to the Washington Generals?

Please advise….

Dan G.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Commissioner,

It would be a travesty to allow the Lakers to acquire Chris Paul in the apparent trade being discussed.

This trade should go to a vote of the 29 owners of the Hornets.

Over the next three seasons this deal would save the Lakers approximately $20 million in salaries and approximately $21 million in luxury taxes. That $21 million goes to non-taxpaying teams and to fund revenue sharing.

I cannot remember ever seeing a trade where a team got by far the best player in the trade and saved over $40 million in the process. And it doesn’t appear that they would give up any draft picks, which might allow to later make a trade for Dwight Howard. (They would also get a large trade exception that would help them improve their team and/or eventually trade for Howard.) When the Lakers got Pau Gasol (at the time considered an extremely lopsided trade) they took on tens of millions in additional salary and luxury tax and they gave up a number of prospects (one in Marc Gasol who may become a max-salary player).

I just don’t see how we can allow this trade to happen.

I know the vast majority of owners feel the same way that I do.

When will we just change the name of 25 of the 30 teams to the Washington Generals?

Please advise….

Dan G.
Bolsh because three players would be making more than $55 mil a season after signing Paul to an extension.
If Dan's gripe is that he's not going to get part of that extra money that the Lakers have to fork over then say that and leave it.

But to say that we're somehow coming out on top of the world after this trade is lunacy. He doesn't care what the Hornets are getting out of it because the package benefits them pretty well over not getting anything for Paul next year.

This is why the league shouldn't own a team or appoint people to run it "without their input" 
eyes.gif

They only people in favor of the trade were Lakers fans lol.

Think rationally...

of course you hate Dan G...

You guys would have a fading Kobe (still Kobe) Bynum and CP3 for a year and then a bunch of free cash to go out and sign a stars in the next few years??

Ensuring a MIA VS LA Finals basically every year?

No thanks, I like BASKETBALL.

Fake_Prokhorov Mikhail Prokhorov

American holiday of Thanks Giving is puzzle to me. Enormous feast surround by beautiful women? I eat this way every day.
22 Nov

If not possible, I purchase Magic to make deal. MT @jose3030 Nets prep big trade offer for Dwight Howard es.pn/uNsHMv
30 Nov

Is true. Includes we provide mistress. MT @ChrisMannixSI Nets want Howard and will do almost anything to get him.
30 Nov

This has disappoint me. Deron will regret. MT @sheridanhoops Deron Wiliams will NOT sign an extension with the Nets and plans to opt out
1 Dec

If Deron Williams does not sign extension with Nets of Brooklyn, he live in fear for rest of life.
1 Dec

I have not trip since I was child. I am great walker. MT @DeronWilliams Don't know why people are tripping just bc I'm opting out
1 Dec

Superstar Net player Deron William says he 90% sure to stay with franchise. I am hope this is out of 100%.
6 Dec

What is issue with Magic CEO? Avery and I have drunk dial Deron Williams countless time from dance club.
6 Dec

I must tip my cossack to Lakers franchise, who have pull fast on one whole NBA.
18 hours ago

I am hear is Chris Paul available?
15 hours ago

Who are sources? They pay ultimate price. MT @Chris_Broussard Howard met with NJ owner Mikhail Prokhorov Thurs night in Miami, sources say.
22 minutes ago

In Russia when there is this "tampering", someone end up missing.
21 minutes ago

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom