rediculous
sick.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by quik1987

So..... new 200m WR?
nope...member last year he went all out
12 months have passed, he just shaved a tenth of the 100 wr and you dont think its a possibility??

my man you must still be in shock from the 100 final, cuz you aint thinking straight
laugh.gif
He didnt run the 100 all out...of course he shaved off time lol...plus he gonna be looking around again worryin about tyson which is gonna mess uphis time

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
where Smed at?

I know he gon go innn!

smh.gif
Asafa is now aimin for bronzes from now on

laugh.gif

dont why im laughin though, i missed it
smh.gif
....n' was feelin SICK!!!
smh.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

my pops text me..."Bolt 9.58"... I was stood there in the middle of the street for about 5mins lookin like that weebay .gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Tyson ran 9.71 and wasnt even close.....what kind of stupidness is that?? ......my man making dudes who run sub 10 look like clowns
ohwell.gif

how you gonna shave a tenth off the world record in the 100m??.....Bolts my dude but who does he think he is doing that kinda !!+%??
smh.gif
laugh.gif

crazy
smh.gif
.....anyway i'm all over this 200 now. Outside of Tyson, them other boys might aswel take a seat in the stands and enjoy the show
laugh.gif
I feel the same way. This is on another realm type stuff.
smh.gif

Like...I don't even know what to say about all of this. He's making all of the dudes we were previously amazed with look like BUMS. Gay runs the 3rdfastest time ever...2nd fastest man ever...and got KILLED.
roll.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
A 6'5" machine. The 100 was always a race that relied heavily on starts and leg speed. Tall dudes were better off running 2s and 4s due totheir stride. No way could a man 6'5" have that kind of fast twitch. The 100 is too short of a race for someone that tall to get up to speed andstride...right?! Child please...this is discouraging.
laugh.gif

I want Bolt to run the 400 so bad now.

I feel real bad for +#*%%# like Mike rodgers, Bailey, Thompson, walter dix n nem...
Them boys might as well run in the masters' races.

All I wanna see is Tyson workin on, is his starts for the rest of the year n into nxt yrs indoors.

Jamaica gonna break the 4x1 record here again in this event

Ooo
Forgot to add. I don't like how jovial Asafa Powell was after the race. To me, that just shows his whole mindset n competitiveness.

This negro is a year removed from smashin the WR yourself n he out there heal toein when the next %%%$! beats him by 4 tenths. That brings u glee? Word?

He needs to Re-evaluate what he needs to be doin out there

Ooo
Forgot to add. I don't like how jovial Asafa Powell was after the race. To me, that just shows his whole mindset n competitiveness.

This negro is a year removed from smashin the WR yourself n he out there heal toein when the next %%%$! beats him by 4 tenths. That brings u glee? Word?

I was thinking the exact same thing. He's out there with Bolt doing a victory lap after getting his %!# handed to him

Ooo

he already knows to be competing for that bronze like you said. hes accepted hes never gonna touch Bolt and even gay for that matter. he lookslike hes content being where he is, as if hes totally ok with being 3rd best. looks like he hit his ceiling mentally

Ooo

glad i wasnt the only one who noticed that....

This guy is amazing. Dude is such a tease...just once can he run hard through the finish line? He's capable of 9.50, maybe he can go under that in a fewyears?

I kind of feel bad for Gay. Dude is the second fastest man in history and that's still not good enough to win him anything.

The Women's 100m Semi's & Finals start @ 1:05 PM EST U.S. time (7:05 PM Berlin Time) you'll only be able to see Online or through the VersusNetwork (if your in the U.S.).

I feel real bad for +#*%%# like Mike rodgers, Bailey, Thompson, walter dix n nem...
Them boys might as well run in the masters' races.
Them boys gonna to start cherishing them bummy circuit wins to the fullest
laugh.gif

Womens 100 gonna be nasty.

I'm predictin
1 Shelly Ann
2 Carmelita
3 VCB

Carmelita aint been the same since she tweaked her leg at US Chmpionships
(Or maybe she cycled off
nerd.gif
)
2nd round she looked good n easy and that girl, that girl shelly ann looked
grin.gif

Stewarts the Jamaican to watch...unless she got the asafa syndrome which im not aware of.

If you forward to 9:08 they show Maurice Greene and Donovan Bailey who were also present at the race and I believe reading somewhere that Linford Christie wasalso there.

* For U.S. watchers the Versus Network will be showing LIVE Coverage from Monday-Friday check their site or listings fortimes it's generally 1PM EST-4PM EST which is the Night Sessions in Berlin (all Semi's & Finals).

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Bolt needs to stop looking around in the race dudes looks like a killer is running after him. lol
There is. Why do you think that $*%!! be running so fast?

Jeter out there runnin and lookin like a dude
eek.gif
.........(i'd still smash)

should be a good close final.

Back
Top Bottom