☆☆☆ Official Track&Field Thread ☆☆☆

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Johnson's reaction.

I'll need a .GIF of that zoom-in ASAP.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I suggest people checking this thread daily from now until next Sunday which is when the World Championships end.

If your in the U.S. the only networks that's showing Daily Coverage from Mon-Fri are Versus on TV & Universal Sports on the Internet. Then next Sat & Sunday it's back to NBC for TV Coverage and Universal for Internet.

Round 2 of the Bolt vs Gay Showdown will be on Thursday Afternoon in the 200M Final if both make it at 3:30 PM EST U.S./Canadian Time (8:30 PM Berlin Time)

You'll only be able to watch it through Versus Network or Universal Sports Online or CBCSports Online for Canadians.

If you want to watch Rounds you have to be up around 4:00am EST to watch LIVE Online.
If you want to watch Semi's & Finals you have to be up at Noon EST or 2PM EST to watch LIVE Online.

Tomorrow the Women's 100m Final which will be just as good.

What time is the womens 100 m coming on ?

Im really disappointed in myself because im really starting to think dude ain't clean. I mean seriously a 9.58............. a 9.58 dude is of a differentbreed. Breaking record after record after record like its nothing.... he's basically becoming his own competition, like just put son on a track by himselfand let him do him. Its really no point of other sprinters running with him.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Bolt will be beat soon take my word for it

laugh.gif

One of those brave "predictions" where you have nothing to lose.. Like if someone would say that the Detroit Lions will win the Super Bowl.. If they don't win, then it's not a big deal because noone thought they would win. But if by some remote chances they beat the odds and win, then the guy who said they would win brags and thinks he's some genius.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't even know who made that statement...I didn't read back far enough....but so true. It's the popularthing to do here on the S&T Forum. NT genius at its best.

Dude is the beast.
I take back my earlier assertion that Gay will be able to defeat him sooner or later.

Sometime in the future when a new running surface is invented his records may be beat but can't see it being done by anybody on the present surface.

This is just getting ridiculous. they should have him race different animals like some type of circus freak show. I want to see him line up against a horse,greyhound etc.

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

This is just getting ridiculous. they should have him race different animals like some type of circus freak show. I want to see him line up against a horse, greyhound etc.

vj67p.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
where Smed at?

I know he gon go innn!

smh.gif
Asafa is now aimin for bronzes from now on

laugh.gif

dont why im laughin though, i missed it
smh.gif
....n' was feelin SICK!!!
smh.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

my pops text me..."Bolt 9.58"... I was stood there in the middle of the street for about 5mins lookin like that weebay .gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Tyson ran 9.71 and wasnt even close.....what kind of stupidness is that?? ......my man making dudes who run sub 10 look like clowns
ohwell.gif

how you gonna shave a tenth off the world record in the 100m??.....Bolts my dude but who does he think he is doing that kinda !!+%??
smh.gif
laugh.gif

crazy
smh.gif
.....anyway i'm all over this 200 now. Outside of Tyson, them otherboys might aswel take a seat in the stands and enjoy the show
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by quik1987

So..... new 200m WR?
nope...member last year he went all out
12 months have passed, he just shaved a tenth of the 100 wr and you dont think its a possibility??

my man you must still be in shock from the 100 final, cuz you aint thinking straight
laugh.gif

i'm kind of afraid for him though. i feel like it's all too much too soon and the burnout is inevitable. once it happens, it will not be pretty.

once again thats just flat out craziness and to top it off the thought of somebody being about to go sub 9.50 just made my jaw hit the floor

bolt so fast that the raiders was trying to draft him with they 1st round pick

in the "michael johnson reaction" video... the commentator was quoted saying "we are watching the greatest sprinter of all time"

Nobody on this forum will admit it but me... Yall need to get out of denial.. seriously

I'm scared to get on this other track and field message board i mess with..

Some dude on there is in Usain's camp.. I know dude is goin HAM on them message boards as we speak

laugh.gif
Fresh

Boy u a fool.

Can't wait for the 2.

Womens 100 gonna be nasty.

I'm predictin
1 Shelly Ann
2 Carmelita
3 VCB

Carmelita aint been the same since she tweaked her leg at US Chmpionships
(Or maybe she cycled off
nerd.gif
)

I dont see why people wont admit Usain is atleast top 2 sprinters of all time. Check his Junior years dude has been consistently killing it. If he runs the 400for real than that is the death of American track and field.

Back
Top Bottom