☆☆☆ - ENTOURAGE Season 5 (Ep. 65): "Play'n with Fire" 10pm ET - ☆☆☆

Jamie Lynn in the bed
pimp.gif

Can't wait to next week...looks like E is back on his BS and not listening to anybody

wow that was a crazy episode,
i cant believe next week is the finale this season went by way too quickly
this season was pretty good, but i thought for sure vince's career would bounce back this season

jamie lynn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dana
pimp.gif

ari came through with some good quotes like always
im paraphrasing this but "is anyone else getting turned on right now?"
laugh.gif

My Boy Turtle Or I Should I Say Sal Smashing Jamie Lynn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eating Jambalaya (N.O. Food)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jamie Lynn Smoking The Piff With Turtle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ari
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Drama "Word To The Mother Witch"
laugh.gif

Felt Bad For Vince Dude Deserve Better
frown.gif

laugh.gif
@ a certain someone saying this week's episode "sucked".If you thought this weeks episode "sucked" trying ACTUALLY watching the first 4 seasons of the series. Just because you started watching the showfrom Season 5 episode 3 doesn't mean this week's episode sucked. /vent.

Overall, I can see Dana getting fired. Vince falling off this bad ain't nothing. This happens to A LOT of actors, recording artists, almost everyone endsup falling off.
laugh.gif
. I'm really curious to see how this is going toend off next week. And those STILL thinking the show is done after next week please start reading. It's been stated almost 100 times that they'veALREADY signed on for another cot damn season.

Great episode this week though. And that's Robin Thicke "Dreamworld" played near the end.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Great episode this week though. And that's Robin Thicke "Dreamworld" played near the end.
thanks
anybody know the name of the song at the very end?

episode was extreeeemely depressing, i mean atleast Dana and John Ellis thought Vince did a good job acting. I would have never expected his career to be inshambles like it is, it's depressing that there is only one episode left i dont want to wait till the summer for the new season ><

Great episode,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Turtle's name being Sal.

Can't wait for next weeks episode, back home to Queens!
pimp.gif

Ari was hilarious in this episode too
laugh.gif

Turtle is going to carry the group through business or acting and Vince is going to fall off.

E's Clients are going to blow up and hes going to turn into the next Ari. They are going to go their separate ways.

damn ... this episode was
pimp.gif

but damn ... its looking real bad for vince ... he should have did aquaman 2

I'm really starting to feel bad for Vince. dude just cant catch a break...

Honestly cant wait till the season finale next week....

Nice show today

Things just continue to get worse though, I liked it when Vince was on Top nh
frown.gif

I may be alone on this, but i like how vince is struggling. he said for five seasons that "as much as i like the toys, i dont need them." now you getto see what his character's really about when he's at his lows. It also means that there's a lot more entourage to come; it would have been way toopremature if he just bounces back and is back on top for next season, as that doesn't leave much room for the show to go anywhere. im hyped for the newyork episode.

anyone have previews for next week? tv'o cut it off right when it showed..
and what happens Bow Wow and E since E is in Queens now?

did anyone notice thats like the 3rd time they pooped on Kevin Smith. Too hilarious.

Anyway I like that Vince is being done'd off like this. He put himself in this situation since the beginning with actions dating back to the studiore-release of Queens Blvd. and too tell you the truth Vinny does suck at acting. I hope he can bounce back but I have a feeling that he is gonna follow hisbrothers career path.

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

thanks
anybody know the name of the song at the very end?

I just said it was "Dreamworld" by Robin Thicke from the SomethingElse album.

frown.gif
this episode make me so sad for vince....
i like it when ari is mad though
roll.gif

and next week is the last episode....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by craxyaznguy

frown.gif
this episode make me so sad for vince....
i like it when ari is mad though
roll.gif

and next week is the last episode....
ohwell.gif
Just the last episode for the season

Will be back for a 6th season

Turtle BETTER not be done with Jamie Lynn

RATM
pimp.gif

I can't handle our boy Vinny Chase taking another L. I swear if Vinny doesn't do something big in the season finale, Imma be pissed. On a side note,what was up with Verner's jeans?
laugh.gif

I have a feeling that E and Vince my split cuz Vince is gonna blame him for his career going down hill

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

next season wont come out till late august early september.....too long...

Highly doubt it. Remember this season was the way it was because of the writers strike. They should be back to their old times in the summer. Starting in May/June like all the other seasons.
That's STILL to dam long. I feel like the least time there was a 2 week break between the season or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom