Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Rammstein during Verner's tantrum
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i found that funny, perfect song

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Great episode this week though. And that's Robin Thicke "Dreamworld" played near the end.
thanks
anybody know the name of the song at the very end?

I just said it was "Dreamworld" by Robin Thicke from the Something Else album.
my bad u said near the end, so i wasnt sure if there was another song at the very end

thoughts.....

-I feel bad for Vince.

-I hope Dana doesnt lose her job.

-Remember everyone, last year's finale was like 45 minutes.....so theres hope.

-Next season better start soon!!

I laughed out loud when Ari said something like "I'm with you. Is anybody else turned on right now?" so I had to rewind it so I can hear what theEd Norton said
laugh.gif

Ari is a fool. And then the double penetration line
laugh.gif

Jamie is
eek.gif
. Go back to bed to work out an appetite. Her and her smilingwhen she said "are you always this easy?" and then the part where she asked a question, kissed him, and then smiled when he said "yeah ok"in the same tone he has the whole show.

Vince can't catch ANY break. I wonder what's going to happen to Dana and lol @ her "i'll have to blow him to keep my job".

Next week's ep seems like PURE drama, and it even showed in the very last scene of this ep.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

I laughed out loud when Ari said something like "I'm with you. Is anybody else turned on right now?"
One of the best Ari lines in the history of the show.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It was on par with "****" and his many rants about Lloyd.

Oh man, great episode.

My Man, Turtle
pimp.gif
... hopefully Jamie is still in the show. she's
pimp.gif

Ari was hilarious when Dana was goin off..
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Anyone know where we can peep the preview for next week??

-I read somewhere that Doug Ellin currently has enough material to run through season 8 at least and would like to go for more

-I also read that while filming the finale in NYC, the cast and crew happened to run into Michael Phelps, and Ellin gave him a spur of the moment 1-line cameoas he passes E in the street so look out for that

-And for those who are predicting a "breakup", how are they going to produce another couple of seasons of Entourage with out an entourage?. VincentChase in '09

since E's writers wrote Smoke Jumpers they won't get their clause bonus for the movie getting made

if it really isn't getting made...

they are messing with E's money and along with drama's show, E's the main breadwinner of the crew now

I haven't seen anyone comment on this...

What was Turtle talking about when he was driving the limo about picking up Dom and going into business with him? Wasn't Dom going away for like 25 yearssince it was his third strike?

My Man, Turtle
pimp.gif
... hopefully Jamie is still in the show. she's
pimp.gif

I know vince is his boy but man i would of stayed with jamie for the weekend.....................

damn turtle shudda stayed the weekend.

dana gordon raising her voice
pimp.gif

i knew smoke jumpers was done for
laugh.gif

next episode theyre goin back to Queens right/

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I haven't seen anyone comment on this...

What was Turtle talking about when he was driving the limo about picking up Dom and going into business with him? Wasn't Dom going away for like 25 years since it was his third strike?

Dom owns a limo business and Turtle was filling in for him while he is in jail waiting to go on trial

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

RATM
pimp.gif

I can't handle our boy Vinny Chase taking another L. I swear if Vinny doesn't do something big in the season finale, Imma be pissed. On a side note, what was up with Verner's jeans?
laugh.gif
I was wondering the same thing... Ultimate Skinnys
laugh.gif

In the continuing fall of the group, I think that new guy that Ari hired is going to be a big mistake. I have a feeling that his books were cooked (they reallyseemed to emphasize that point a few episodes ago).

Back
Top Bottom