☆☆☆ - ENTOURAGE Season 5 (Ep. 61): "Gotta Look Up to Get Down" 10pm ET - ☆☆☆

Good Episode

did anyone see the Max Payne trailer in the background of Ari's office? They're really trying get us to see this movie...

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Good Episode

did anyone see the Max Payne trailer in the background of Ari's office? They're really trying get us to see this movie...

Yeah I saw it lol.....and damn good episode....sad as hell though.....I dunno....Ari most likely isnt going to do it....but wouldnt it be dope if he did??? Ifeel so sad man..wth lol

One of the best entourage epsiodes ever, or at least post season 2. Wow, that conversation between Ari and Vince had me going...

Great episode, one of the best ive seen. The emotion there between Ari and Vin at the end was crazy, havent seen that really in this show before.

good episode

Vince takes L when it comes to making money but still pulls the beautiful ladies

Should be interesting with Ari and the studio

sick.gif
@ that dude propositioning Vince.

Good episode, interesting to see how this situation with Ari plays out.

whoa im trippin out after this episode, so great i cant wait til next week

good episode ..

bad chicks ...

story development ....

more bad chicks....

i want ari to take the job but i don't think he will.... damn its getting real serious

I don't think he is going to take the job because of Vinny.....I wish he would and then they make power moves together, but from the preview for next weekand the way this one ended. It looks like he isn't going to take it.

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Great episode, one of the best ive seen. The emotion there between Ari and Vin at the end was crazy, havent seen that really in this show before.
Same, great episode.

Anyone know the song played during the Air/Vince convo/credits?

i dont think its gonna happen he wont be able to be vinces agent which will mean basically wrtting ari off or a smaller role.things should get intresting. cantwait untill next week. great episode.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

who was the black model in the hotel???
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

shawnas lisp is sexy as hell.

Great episode. The climax of the season where one decision is going to lea to where the next season will start off. It took a while for it get great, but theway the writes spun this season has be awesome.

1000000000000 green faces for that dude telling vince that ... aiyooooooooo ..... vince was so taken back that he had to finish that drink
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ the watch

great episode. Ari and Dana together would be good but I have a feeling he would put his fam on the backburner.

Damn, I hate myself for getting wrapped up in these shows. You can't tamper w/ Ari's character.

Originally Posted by Malloy19

My exact thoughts.

The babes in this episode were
pimp.gif

Finally some action moving the story forward too.

I don't think he is going to accept the job though.

Back
Top Bottom