☆★☆ - 2010 BET Awards - [LIVE] June 27th 8pm - ★☆★

People still talkin bout CB's performance and how they think he was putting on. Like for real bru? Dude gets a chance to pay tribute to one of his idols after being black balled last year (thank Jay). "Man in The Mirror" is already one of MJ's most touching and emotional songs and on top of that think about everything this kid has been through in the Last 1 1/2. Sometimes you just wana let it all out, cry out and yesterday was his moment. He had the best set IMO.   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

People still talkin bout CB's performance and how they think he was putting on. Like for real bru? Dude gets a chance to pay tribute to one of his idols after being black balled last year (thank Jay). "Man in The Mirror" is already one of MJ's most touching and emotional songs and on top of that think about everything this kid has been through in the Last 1 1/2. Sometimes you just wana let it all out, cry out and yesterday was his moment. He had the best set IMO.   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Anyone else thought Drizzy & Jizzle were gonna do "Unforgettable"?

ME...damn i was let down
Trey Songz mom was the highlight of the night gah damn 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Anyone else thought Drizzy & Jizzle were gonna do "Unforgettable"?

ME...damn i was let down
Trey Songz mom was the highlight of the night gah damn 
smokin.gif

BET Videos

da entire post show....diddy in rare form, and that hustle & flow chick was CHOPPED....
laugh.gif
3rd grade production right there.

BET Videos

da entire post show....diddy in rare form, and that hustle & flow chick was CHOPPED....
laugh.gif
3rd grade production right there.

Back
Top Bottom