☆★☆ - 2010 BET Awards - [LIVE] June 27th 8pm - ★☆★

The Kanye pic is too ill. The lighting on that is hard.
pimp.gif

smh.gif
Popped collar, teddy bear, backpack wearin Kanye>_____
Son probably bought a new social security number.

smh.gif
Popped collar, teddy bear, backpack wearin Kanye>_____
Son probably bought a new social security number.

Yeah Kanye's performance was dope, I don't understand the hate.

Drake killed it, he need to learn to stop taking the mic away from his mouth during a performance when you don't have a hype man out there. The crowd aint loud enough to fill in the verse. Jeezy looked out of shape
laugh.gif

B.O.B. and Eminem killed it

Usher... I love the song but it was a bad choice for an awards show

Trey Songz should be shot for ruining Purple Rain, he sounded like he was singing on top of a washing machine

Yeah Kanye's performance was dope, I don't understand the hate.

Drake killed it, he need to learn to stop taking the mic away from his mouth during a performance when you don't have a hype man out there. The crowd aint loud enough to fill in the verse. Jeezy looked out of shape
laugh.gif

B.O.B. and Eminem killed it

Usher... I love the song but it was a bad choice for an awards show

Trey Songz should be shot for ruining Purple Rain, he sounded like he was singing on top of a washing machine

Yeezy's performance was dope. I'm guessing it went over a lot of you people's heads. Exodus 17, verses 8-16. I though Latifah did good as the host. Chris Breezy revived his career. A. Keys looked sexy as hell. Good awards show.

Yeezy's performance was dope. I'm guessing it went over a lot of you people's heads. Exodus 17, verses 8-16. I though Latifah did good as the host. Chris Breezy revived his career. A. Keys looked sexy as hell. Good awards show.

So i looked up the Exodus first, but Im still relatively confused. I mean I get the visuals, him on the mountain top etc. But what is he really trying to say? Tribal warfare?

So i looked up the Exodus first, but Im still relatively confused. I mean I get the visuals, him on the mountain top etc. But what is he really trying to say? Tribal warfare?

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

35417_410810372870_93818897870_4361506_4983472_n.jpg

Kanye's performance was
pimp.gif

Retro
pimp.gif
+ the fit was
glasses.gif

I honestly thought Chris was cryin' because of MJ being gone, and him dancing in his memory just broke his soul down....

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

35417_410810372870_93818897870_4361506_4983472_n.jpg

Kanye's performance was
pimp.gif

Retro
pimp.gif
+ the fit was
glasses.gif

I honestly thought Chris was cryin' because of MJ being gone, and him dancing in his memory just broke his soul down....

I just want to know how much Diddy paid to host that after party. That was an obscene circle jerk of self-promotion.

I just want to know how much Diddy paid to host that after party. That was an obscene circle jerk of self-promotion.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This.  NT tries to make a conspiracy theory out of every damn thing.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This.  NT tries to make a conspiracy theory out of every damn thing.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom