Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

Thanks for the follow fellas.
The homepage on Nike lab has looked like that all day
And like I said, one for me one for my boy. No need to post em on my Instagram for sale

ignore the trolls, they want attention cause their parents didn't give them any growing up. 
no one's trolling. if you have a monitor set on the nikelab footwear page, you would have seen that the code changed around 12:06. what does one have to gain from lying or 'trolling' over something so stupid. 

The only change my page monitor has shown was the jumpan logo changing to the text jumpan on the top banner menu

Ron, if you know something I don't, please PM me

no one's trolling. if you have a monitor set on the nikelab footwear page, you would have seen that the code changed around 12:06. what does one have to gain from lying or 'trolling' over something so stupid. 
yea it did change but the shoes wernt added for sale.

The only change my page monitor has shown was the jumpan logo changing to the text jumpan on the top banner menu

Ron, if you know something I don't, please PM me
there was jumpman rf that showed up along with the change that you saw. I'd say it may be safe to monitor the jordan page in case they try any bs.

other then that, I'm empty. Just got done class and haven't had a chance to talk to anyone on the up and up.

Back
Top Bottom