Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

Im an avid tennis player and i actually use the zoom vapor tour 9 as my tennis shoes... although im not a fan of all the hype surrounding this particular shoe... im just wanting to let u guys know that these run slightly wide and slightly long..mainly because of sliding around on the courts.

I have wide feet and my pair feel a tad wide.

good luck to those that want a pair to wear

Not sure if it was 1 per but I'd assume so. Ppl were definitely copping though it wasn't like the shoes were sitting. Big variety of ppl too not just your regular crowd for a normal JB release. I'd guess there's no way that there's fsr in a couple hours.

Im an avid tennis player and i actually use the zoom vapor tour 9 as my tennis shoes... although im not a fan of all the hype surrounding this particular shoe... im just wanting to let u guys know that these run slightly wide and slightly long..mainly because of sliding around on the courts.

I have wide feet and my pair feel a tad wide.

good luck to those that want a pair to wear
so size down .5?

Not sure if it was 1 per but I'd assume so. Ppl were definitely copping though it wasn't like the shoes were sitting. Big variety of ppl too not just your regular crowd for a normal JB release. I'd guess there's no way that there's fsr in a couple hours.
9el8lDY.png
 can't wait to see how people flip these lmao

Last edited:
Yeah not sure what's goin on someone not being truthful though...call got delayed, heading over now.

I bet it drops at 3 along with all the other shoes so I'll miss out on the ndc drop. Of course.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom